AoW - Team Diamond Lake -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going to try and make this easier than it has been...

- wand of shatter (7 charges) (value: 315gp)
- wand of unseen servant (16 charges) (value: 120gp)
- goggles of minute seeing (value: 1,250gp)
- chainmail +1 (value: 1,150gp)
- statuettes x3 (value: 600gp)

Total GP: 3,435

Total per person: 687gp (divided by 5 to represent others getting a share)

So everyone (Galyne, Aria, and Eldariel) has 687gp to spend on new equipment*, scrolls, and potions. Only thing you can't go about buying is magical items as their are only a certain amount in town. You may buy one of the wands above back for it's listed price (i.e. you didn't really sell it just took it as part of your share).

Please have all your purchases made in the next week. If you need a price for something ask and I'll look it up for you.

* mundane/masterwork weapons, armor, and shields allowed as well as anything from the goods and services chart (pg. 158-159 CORE, pg. 182 APG)

HM

Here is the money you should have spent on equipment. There is also a link to this in the first post of the IC thread.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes there is, and remember though, if you kept a wand it must be deducted from your GP total.

So say keep the wand of shatter (315gp) then you would have 372gp to spend on other things.

HM

ghostcat

First Post
Ah. I remember seeing this now. I ended up dithering as to whether or not to buy a Strength rated bow and forgot all about it.

BTW. I have updated my Character Sheet and the Treasure Tracker in the RG

fireinthedust

Explorer
thanks! I'll try to have it in tonight. I'm going to keep most of what I've got (masterwork sword for free, as the arcane wizard bond thing), but oil and other goods are fine.

There was a question about buying scrolls; I'll see if I can find the answer.

Remove ads