AoW - Team Diamond Lake -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Level 2 is correct BH

Starting wealth is 1,000gp not sure if that is what I did for Axel's character will double check shortly.

Saw you have placeholders in the RG please let me know when your character is ready for review.

And welcome to the game. :D

HM

Blood and Honor

First Post
Awesome, I think I'll finish him up today. One other thing though. I know it says Core and APG books only but I was wanting to use the earth breaker from the AA book. Is that ok?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Earth-breaker is ok now. I may not have had AA when I started this not quite sure. I have it now but most things are on approval only.

fitd - I am confused to who is Bill?

HM

Axel

First Post
@HolyMan Query on PF channel energy rules:

The random component is 1d6/2 cleric levels (round up) - simple enough. On Arveduin's character sheet, it also shows a +4 bonus (Cha 3=+3 and Cleric 2=+1). Meanwhile, the SRD makes no such bonus plain in the Cleric class description.

Is the channel bonus a house rule, or have I buggered the character sheet?

Edit:
Oops, got carried away with trying to get the IC post up and didn't ready anything else here. Welcome, Blood and Honor! Even though your name looks to me like a typo, it's no worse than reading the PF and D&D books that spell armour as armor. :)

A Dwarven meatshield (or hell, anyone with an AC of 15+ and a melee weapon!) would be most welcome. My poor Cleric is getting butt-muched already, and it's only round 1.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
House rule is to add your CHA and 1/2 your cleric level to dmg and healing.

So it would be ??d6 + CHA + 1/2 lvl - I felt after playing without bonus a few times that it wouldn't hurt and it also gives you a know minimum for number crunching.

HM

Axel

First Post
Cheers for the quick reply. Since I rolled a "6" anyway it only makes 1HP difference. Good to know for future use though.

fireinthedust

Explorer
fitd - I am confused to who is Bill?

I don't know what AA is, so I went with Alcoholics Anonymous; through my work I get to meet a lot of people who go to meetings, and in AA there's the AA book, which has a section called "Bill's story". (adjusts collar to let the steam out) Heh, wrong crowd.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
AH - LOL I understand now. I have read that book. ;) But only because I go to Al-Anon.

AA is short for Adventure's Armory when related to Pathfinder. It is full of extra gear, traits, weapons, and s great way to use alchemist items as spell components.

NOTE:

Using Acid flask in a Grease spell - Grease beomes acidic and deals 1 point of acid dmg per round to any creature in the area or holding the item.

Using Alchemist Fire with burning hands - One target that fails its Reflex save (your choice) catches on fire as if it had been struck by alchemist fire.

And so on. Not a bad sources of alternate material.

HM

Remove ads