• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Artist looking to do some fun sketches.

bobacus

First Post
Big post today....

daesumnor and rangerwickett,

Here are your drawings guys. I hope Its what you guys wanted it was alot of fun to draw them.

greegan, d20 and shelly,

Ill get to yours in the next day or 2. cant wait. They look very interesting.

Everyone,

Also here is a color example of a previous pic. hope you guys dig it.

macechar.jpg

bard1.jpg

dwarf1color.jpg

Leffa

First Post
I'd love for you to draw one of my favorite character. Angus McMutton, my third D&D character ever and my favorite. He is in retirement now, but every now and then I get the chance to take him on one last adventure (he's been to 3-4 last adventures).

He is a bard who plays on a bagpipe, constantly drinks, used to ride a camel until it was eaten by a dragon (which he borrowed from a warlord in a desert once), and dresses in a kilt and sometimes typical scottish shirt. He has long red hair and a long red beard.

He may seem a bit silly, but he was great fun, and he was the comic relief of the group, but eventually he became a deep and engaging character :)

Daesumnor

First Post
Holy cow Bobacus! That is near *exactly* how I pictured Karel! That is so cool! I've shown some gaming cohorts, and they can't get over it either! it's just...wow! Thanks!!!

Presto2112

Explorer
Elf Druid?

Bobacus....

Not only do you have an interesting sketching style, your request / return quotient is quite speedy!

With that in mind, Howsabout an elf druid?

Elmuentheryn (Elm to those close to him) is clad in leather armour, a Druid's Vestment, a magical cloak, and amulet, and wields only spear made completely of wood, treated with an Ironwood spell which remains upon the spear permanently.

All of his clothes, armour, and weapon are adorned with various leaf and vine motifs.

Six months previous, he witnessed an incubus rip out his wife's heart and throat, so Elm's facial features should be sullen and mournful.

Elm is of average strength, quite nimble, and a little frail looking.

Elm's animal companion is a large wolf named Moonsong.

If you need any other description, let me know.

frostrune

First Post
Nice Surprise

Thanks again Bobacus.

I was just checking back by this thread to look at some of the other stuff you've been drawing and WHOA... you had colored Baden!

Made a great picture even better :D

You rock.

Frostrune

BTW: Love the female swashbuckler and the dwarven pirate.

Greegan

First Post
Thanks, Bobacus...I can't wait to see what your incredible talent will whip up! I'm playing this character this coming Sunday and now I'm doubly excited that I might have a portrait as well!

Thanks!!

bobacus

First Post
Ok, I was on a roll today.....

Rangerwickett,

You've got an interesting style. What are you thinking of doing with it?

I'm looking to do art as a full time gig. I am currently unemployed (hence why I have so much time to do these) The main reason I started this thread was to get some practice and expand my online portfolio. I am always looking to do work for any project. I also do comissions, I'm cheap and quick :) SO if you are interested in some work please email me at shafe31672@yahoo.com

Presto,
I got something special in mind for yours. I should have it monday or tuesday.

On to the pics!

Gregan, I loved drawing him. I hope I made him "noble" enough looking. enjoy!

noble1.jpg

d20dazza, whoooo. He was good fun to draw. I liked your description. He seems like a fun character to play. I hope I got close. Enjoy!

gnomeswash.jpg

shellyslayer, well he was very aragorn-ish. I tried to stay away from his design. I hope you like it. I liked drawing him. enjoy!

wildpldn.jpg

Leffa, OK, He was alot of fun to draw. I hope you enjoy the joke I put on there. :) Men in skirts are always fun to draw. ;) ENJOY!

scotsman.jpg

D20Dazza

Explorer
Man, you da bomb! He's perfect, I imagined his mind blade differently but otherwise it's perfect. Fantastic effort, my group played this evening and I showed them all the pic and they clamoured for pix of their own so I'll need to talk to you about a commission. I might pay for pix for the group as a Chrissie pressie so if you've got time I think I'll need another 4 pix but we;ll discuss appropriate recompense in private.

Thanks again mate.

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads