Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
***Granted***

So mote it be.
Awesome! If only it were that easy to get the GM credits approved for my KO-judged adventures after KO dropped judging. I think those are still pending. Also, would you be okay with my spending a few GM credits to bump Zaeryl up to 9?

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Awesome! If only it were that easy to get the GM credits approved for my KO-judged adventures after KO dropped judging. I think those are still pending. Also, would you be okay with my spending a few GM credits to bump Zaeryl up to 9?

If you need me to have a look at another adventure, give me a link.

Please feel free to spend any DM credits you would like on Zaeryl.

Erekose13

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
I agree--I mentioned this earlier actually. I was planning on handing out some additional XP, but I think everyone agreed with me when I said that the XP amounts I gave out due to being forced to give out full XP for encounters were already so incredibly high that adding in a big chunk more would just be crazy (in my home game, I take away half the encounter XP to use later for story and RP awards, but I was told here by KO emphatically not to do that).

I would figure everyone has barely just had time to settle in to the extreme rate of advancement we've had, but if people actually are still jonesing for even more XP, I can totally give out more.

With Zaeryl benefiting from the DM credits for this adventure, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to ask for a bit of RP experience for the rest of us as you mentioned in this post.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
With Zaeryl benefiting from the DM credits for this adventure, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to ask for a bit of RP experience for the rest of us as you mentioned in this post.
Well, technically he'll be using the GM credits from another adventure, but if you'd like more, that's fine too. Based on several formulas, I can give you an amount of XP ranging anywhere from 0 to absurd (where absurd will easily level everyone up again and probably put them all 1 XP below the one after). My instinct was that people would be happy to stay at 8 for a while--How much more would you like? Also, will Eternity still need my GM credit for crafting now, or will she be okay with just a bit more XP?

Erekose13

Explorer
I'm definitely happy to stay 8th for a while yet. I was just hoping to cover crafting costs rather than spend all my DM credits on crafting XP. Maybe I'm just being overly picky. Bah forget I mentioned anything.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I'm definitely happy to stay 8th for a while yet. I was just hoping to cover crafting costs rather than spend all my DM credits on crafting XP. Maybe I'm just being overly picky. Bah forget I mentioned anything.
No, it's totally fine. What are you thinking, 500ish XP more? My general formula would give me a pool containing half of all the XP earned so far by all players since I took over to give for RP XP, so that would add up to a lot more than 500. I just chose not to give that here because of the rapid pace.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
The adventures in question are BotES and IA. Note that the link I gain is only for the second thread of IA. The correct number of GM credits is 17 for IA and 9 for BotES.

Looks like my math mostly matched yours, I think I gave you one more credit than you were asking for. Sorry it took us so long to award those credits! We sure apreciate having people willing and able to DM!

Rystil Arden

First Post
By the way, does anyone want to either help Michael with a knife or else (and this would only be Ironwolf I imagine, since he was conscious) explain to him what Aglaia said about having associates who were only okay with her letting the PCs live if she could provide the mark as a partial success? If not, that's okay--it'll come up.

Remove ads