• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ASoIaF RPG - A Tourney of Gulls [Recruiting]

Cor Azer

First Post
The shadowcat Ser Jarl can see at the crossroads is a good 200 feet up a slope in a small close of sentinel pines. It's watching you, but not approaching.

General question: would you prefer these sorts of tactical/situational details be better worked into the IC thread, or kept separate in this thread?

DrZombie

First Post
Personally I'd like 'em better in the ingame thread. I allways use [sblock] so the data doesn't get in the way of the story but players can access it from the thread they're posting in.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I'd also prefer that stuff in game threads.

While lieutenant isn't a very Westerosi word, sergeant seems to be pretty popular in aDwD for someone who's not the boss, but allowed to boss some others around. So maybe Pate's a sergeant.

Cor Azer

First Post
I'd also prefer that stuff in game threads.

While lieutenant isn't a very Westerosi word, sergeant seems to be pretty popular in aDwD for someone who's not the boss, but allowed to boss some others around. So maybe Pate's a sergeant.

Majority votes for sblocks, so that's what I'll do in the future. As for Sleepy Pate, sarjeant sounds like it should work; I'll make Haken a sarjeant as well; he'd be more of the daytime guy to Pate's nighttime, and both would report to the captain of the guard.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
That works. In other news. I just finished Dance with Dragons, so I'll be back on the internet more regularly. It doesn't look like I missed much...but here I am.

Remove ads