ASoIaF RPG - A Tourney of Gulls [Recruiting]

jackslate45

First Post
Robin is going to be running out here soon, and he would suggest talking. However, Three vs One should make this fight easier.

I vote talking, but would need time to get out there.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I'd not hate trying out the combat system. Though, the intrigue system is pretty robust too. Pate could try threatening.

Pate is waiting for Ser Laton or Ser Jarl's word one way or another

Cor Azer

First Post
Actually, it seems like a lot of these noble houses lack a male heir.

On another note, is left-handedness frowned upon in the world of ASOIAF? I know it was frowned upon in the Middle Ages, but I don't know if it matters in Westeros.

Actually, only House Weatherley is lacking a direct male heir, with Jacelynn being the only child of the main line left and her uncle (next in line) effectively usurping the House. Palla may be the eldest daughter of House Lynderly, but she does have a brother who is both heir and defacto head of house due to her father's illness.

Ok, and House Brocklyn (the ones hosting the tourney being travelled to) has no male heirs, but three daughters.

I don't think Martin has ever indicated any left-hand bias in the books; it's rare enough for people to read and write, let alone to care how they do it.

Gurthngwaw

First Post
openings?

Are you still looking for people? Because i happen to be a people and if you are still looking i am interested in...peopling...with you.

Cor Azer

First Post
Are you still looking for people? Because i happen to be a people and if you are still looking i am interested in...peopling...with you.

People is always better than non-people. That way leads to zombies and sauerkraut. But mostly zombies.

Certainly, I'm open to more players joining.

Conveniently, the party is at a not-insignificant inn, and while there's currently only a few customers, if you don't want to play one of the currently unnamed members of the House Vantri group, it's easy enough for another character to be brought in.

Any thoughts as to what you might want to play?

Do you have access to the rules?

Gurthngwaw

First Post
i thought a huntsman, a falconeer and hound master. Could be looking for employment from a house or an individual or I could be traveling with someone if that works better. i can get a more extensive concept to you if that fits the story. I have the soiaf rulebook and campaign guide and have read up to 1/3 through adwd. and seen the first season on HBO as well. Plus i run an rpg using soiaf rules on monday nights.

Remove ads