• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ASoIaF RPG - A Tourney of Gulls [Recruiting]

Cor Azer

First Post
Updated the Cast of Thousands post in the Character Sheet thread, adding Jacelynn/Jace, Palladian, and Raquinno and his sellswords. As examples here, I will occasionally include the names of secondary and tertiary characters the PCs haven't yet learned (such as the sellswords), but that's mostly from a practical standpoint - they're not intend to be some mysterious secret, and it's easier to refer to them by name than descriptions

Cor Azer

First Post
Quick question: Am I in the room with Jacelynn and Laton or am I still in the common room?

Whereever you wish.

In case you didn't notice, I try to be vague in my posts as to where the PCs are and what they're doing, unless it specifically is the result of a PC action. That way you guys as players can best choose where you were and respond appropriately.

Cor Azer

First Post
What's the relation to the Linderlys? Are they neighbours? Is the domain of the landed knight adjacant to our lands?

House Lynderly is based in Sunkenwood, a castle at the other end of the Snakewood from House Vantri ( they're on the coast, you're on the mountains). Probably a week's ride for a small party, longer if there's whole units marching. Squallfield, the hall of House Weatherley is just further up the coast from Sunkenwood, another few day's ride.

Relations with House Lynderly are cordial, but not particularly friendly or icy. Despite both houses being in the Snakewood, they're far enough apart that there isn't a lot of common issues.

Actually, it seems like a lot of these noble houses lack a male heir.

On another note, is left-handedness frowned upon in the world of ASOIAF? I know it was frowned upon in the Middle Ages, but I don't know if it matters in Westeros.

Remove ads