Assassination! DM: FourMonos Judge: Renau1g

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Does the fall end the immobilization or do I still have to save before Rohna can move? You'd think I rolled 3d6 on my turn instead of 3d20...4/5/6

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Question for DM]
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], does attack on Venakhad includes -2 to hit? Because it misses if it doesn't :)
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Does the fall end the immobilization or do I still have to save before Rohna can move? You'd think I rolled 3d6 on my turn instead of 3d20...4/5/6

GM: You are still immobilized until you save. Plus she can keep pulling you.

[sblock=Question for DM]
@FourMonos , does attack on Venakhad includes -2 to hit? Because it misses if it doesn't :)
[/sblock]

GM: The troll shade (2) hit Venakhad, which was under no effects as it was just summoned.

Also, I realized after I posted that GG1 was prone at the start of his turn, so his actions were 1) stand and 2) move and couldn't attack Dusk. I'll add back those HP to Dusk.

Neurotic

I was kind a hoping it has same stats as the summoner (including attack :)

I'll post after warriors attack)

Velmont

First Post
Malehan moves out of the corner and as he strikes the Gnoll, he lure him toward him. Facing three Gnoll, he swipe kick two of them, sending them unbalancing. One fall down the platform and the other fall on his back. He then strike again at his oath of enmity, almost finishing him.

CGF5 must be almost dead, if someone can finish him with an area of attack.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move: Shift to V11
Standard: Overwhelming Strike vs. AC on CGF5 (2d20.takeHighest(1)+13=32, 2d4+11=16) Hit for 17 damages and Malehan shift to W12 and CGF5 is slided to V11.
Minor: Soul Seeker at U10
Action point: Push CGF4 and GG2: Save against fall on CGF4, GG2 (1d20=20, 1d20=6)
CGF4 is prone at U11 and GG2 fall at T12.
No Resite vs. AC on CGF5 (2d20.takeHighest(1)+15=31, 4d4+11=23) Hit for 24 damages.

Summary:
Malehan is standing at W12
Soul Seeker is occuying U10
CGF5 is standing at V11 and took 41 damages
CGF4 is prone at U11
GG2 felt at T12, is prone I guess and took falling damage.
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]: I don't see in my status that I have +2 AC for the rest of the encounter. Just to be sure you don't forget it.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=To Players]
@.Players: Anyone who want can use this power for an attack roll of an encounter or daily power.
Divine Guidance (Immediat Interrupt * Close Burst 10)
Target: An ally within 10 squares of you makes an attack roll against your oath of enmity target.
Effect: That ally makes a second attack roll and uses either result.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Immediate Actions]
@.DM: Also, during the monster turn, Malehan might use one of these interrupt. If more than one trigger is valid at the same time, use the first in list. Please note I might change the Triggering conditions.

Great Hunger Falchion (Immediate Reaction)
Trigger:
1) An enemy adjacent to you scores a critical hit against you.
2) The enemy is not a Minion.
Effect: Roll this weapon’s critical damage dice (including any extra damage from the weapon’s property => +2d8, add +2d4 for each critical rolled during this encounter) and deal that much damage to the triggering enemy.

Belt of Raging Endurance (Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger:
1) An enemy hits you and causes damage.
2) Malehan takes 15 damages or more.
Effect: You gain resist 15 against that attack, but you also take 10 damage at the end of your next turn.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Malehan's Stats]Malehan
Elf - Avenger - 8
Initiative +9
Passive Insight 19; Passive Perception 31
HP 48/68; THP 0; Bloodied 34; Surge Value 17; Surges Per-Day 7/9
AC 26(28); Fortitude 18; Reflex 22; Will 22
Speed 7
Action Points: 0

Current Effects: None

Basic Attack: Overwhealming Strike Fullblade +15 vs AC 2d4+11 damage and you shift 1 square and slide the target 1 square into the space you occupied.

Skills: Acrobatics +16, Nature +11, Perception +21, Religion +11, Stealth +15, Thievery +15
Languages: Common, Elven

Powers
[ ]Bond of Pursuit
[ ]Overwhealming Strike

[ ]Elven Accuracy
[X]Oath of Enmity
[X]Channel Divinity (Abjure Undead or Divine Guidance)
[X]Takedown Strike
[X]Centered Flurry of Blow
[ ]Angelic Alacrity
[ ]Sequestering Strike
[X]No Respite
[X]Refocus Enmity

[ ]Aspect of Might
[ ]Menacing Presence
[ ]Soul Seeker

[ ]Acrobat Boots [W]
[ ]Symbol of Scorned Fate [E]
[ ]Belt of Raging Endurance [E]
[ ]Great Hunger Falchion [D]
[X]Enduring Spirit Vestments [D]
[ ]Cannith Google [D]
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Alexia. See if you can do anything about those shades. I'll take care of these harpies as soon as I'm done knocking these gnolls into the pit." Chael says.

OOC: Course, with Chael's odds of hitting, all of these gnolls should be in the pit by now, but the dice have been fairly cold. :.-(

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Shift to E19 (gain +1 AC and +1 Reflex boots), Dusk stands up.
Standard: Magic Stone on CGF2, GG1, and Harpy2 in that order.
Minor: Battlemind's Demand on Harpy 3. It is marked and at -3 to attack anyone other than Chael if Chael is not included in attack.

24, 16, and 15 vs. Reflex, 12 damage

CGF2 should be hit. Probably miss on other two.

Saving Throws and Falling Damage for GCF2.

10 saves.

GCF2 should be prone.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Immediate Actions]
In order:

Not doing Mind Spike this round.

IR
Mind Spike
Trigger: An adjacent enemy marked by Chael deals damage to her ally with an attack that doesn’t include her as a target.
Effect: The target takes force and psychic damage equal to the damage that its attack dealt to Chael's ally.

Not doing Guardian's Counter this round.

II
Guardian's Counter
Close burst 2; Trigger: An ally within 2 squares of Chael is hit by an attack and she is not included in the attack.
Effect: Chael and the ally shift up to 2 squares as a free action, swapping positions. She becomes the target of the triggering attack, in place of the ally. After the attack is resolved, Chael can make a basic attack against the attacker.

If hit, will do Forceful Reversal Augment 1 (without shifting).

IR
Forceful Reversal (augment 1)
Trigger: An enemy hits Chael.
Attack: +14 vs AC
Hit: 1d8+6 force damage, and Chael pushes the target 1 square.
Effect: Chael doesn’t get her normal standard action on her turn.
Augment 1:
Hit: 1d8+6 force damage, and Chael pushes the target 1 square and then shifts 1 square to the square the target vacated. In addition, she gains combat advantage against the target until the end of her next turn.
Effect: Chael gets her normal standard action on her turn.
Augment 2
Hit: 2d8+6 force damage, and Chael knocks the target prone. The target cannot stand up until the start of its next turn.
Effect: Chael gets her normal standard action on her turn.
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]
Chael - Female Longtooth Shifter Hybrid Battlemind | Sentinel Druid
Advantageous Conditions: 5 temp hit points at the start of all encounters (Psionic Vigor)
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +4 Passive Insight: 26 Passive Perception: 26
Senses: Low Light Vision
Power Points: 2/4
HP 35/66
Bloodied 33
Surge Value 17; Surges Per-Day 11/12
AC 28 Fortitude 23 Reflex 19 Will 22 Speed 5
Currently AC: 29 Fortitude 23 Reflex 20 Will 22 (shifting)

Action Points: 1
Second Wind: Not Used

Dusk:
HP: 22/33 Senses: low light vision
Speed: 6, Initiative: equal to Chael's
AC: 21, Fortitude: 23, Reflex: 19, Will: 15
Currently AC: 21, Fortitude: 23, Reflex: 19, Will: 15

Powers:
At will:
Battlemind's Demand
Conductive Defense
Forceful Reversal
Magic Stone
Melee Basic
Mind Spike

Encounter:
Camouflage Cloak
Guardian's Counter
Healing Word
Longtooth Shifting
Psionic Vigor
Second Wind
Wind Wall

Daily:
Aspect Of Elevated Harmony
Wall of Thorns

Trained: 11 Athletics, 13 Endurance, 16 Insight, 16 Perception
Untrained: 2 Acrobatics, 5 Arcana, 4 Bluff, 4 Diplomacy, 9 Dungeoneering, 9 Heal, 5 History, 4 Intimidate, 11 Nature, 5 Religion, 2 Stealth, 4 Streetwise, 2 Thievery

Feats:
Hybrid Talent
Heart of the Blade
Melee Training (Wisdom)
Mark of Warding
Longtooth Spirit Shifter

Magic Items:
Belt of Vigor
Boots of Fencing Master
Amulet of Protection +2
Twilight Heavy Shield
Blood Fury Longsword +2
Dragonrider Scale +3
Siberys Shard of the Mage
2 Potions of Healing
Companion Defender
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: The troll made two attacks; only one targeted Czern. I believe that grants an OA.
The undead knight uses the opening the troll gave it to knock it down again, then spins the hammer quickly to continue to work at its knees.
OOC: OA vs Troll: Hit, 10 dmg, and prone.

On turn: Pound the troll some more: 17
[sblock=Immediate Actions]Sorted in order of importance: Hit, 17 dmg, immobilized, slowed, and still prone.
- Steadfast Amulet: (Immediate Interrupt) Czern stunned or dazed w/ a save ends effect; Czern makes an immediate save to cancel the effect. If failed, power not expended.
- Opportunity Action (1/combatant): MBA if not marked and shift or attack not Czern while in aura: +17 vs AC (+19 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect; 2 damage on miss
- Opportunity Attack (1/combatant): MBA +17 vs AC (+19 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Guardian's Counter: (Immediate Interrupt) If ally w/ 2 sqs. hit by attack that drop them/bloodies and Czern not also attacked: Czern and ally swap positions, Czern becomes target, and can make MBA after resolved; +16 vs AC (+18 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If adjacent ally hit by attack that would drop/bloody them: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
- Strikebacks: (Immediate Reaction) Non-minion hits Czern and deals damage: MBA +16 vs AC (+18 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Unbreakable: (Immediate Reaction) Czern hit by an attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 11.
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If Czern hit by attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
[/sblock]
[sblock=Czern Belog (Defending the Line Stance; Defender Aura; +2 AC vs Troll)]Czern Belog—Male Karrnathi Undead Guardian Knight 9
Initiative: +10, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 16, low-light vision
AC: 26, Fort: 24, Reflex: 20, Will: 18 — Speed: 5
HP: 44/85, Bloodied: 42, Surge: 21, Surges left: 12/15; Unnatural Vitality
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 1
Powers -
Battle Guardian
Power Strike x2
Guardian's Counter

Defender Aura (active)
Defend the Line (active)
Cleaving Assault
Hammer Hands

Dark Reaping
Glowering Threat
Unbreakable
Shield Block

Strikebacks (encounter)
Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (daily)
Steadfast Amulet +2 (daily)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Czern_Belog_(stonegod))[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

[MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION], could you shift kal somewhere, I need your spot? Totally cool if you don't, just asking

"kal'Tarron, please move aside! I bring peacemakers light into this fight, justice of Dol'Arrah will stop the fight or punish the guilty!"

Neurotic

Immobilized <> non-moveable? :)

Risking the attack from the shade, Venakhad throws blast of flame into it's face. Pure light burns away parts of shadowy creature. More importantly, light encourages kal'Tarron to throw off harpy song.

[sblock=Actions]
Sacred Flame vs Shade 2; radiant damage (1d20+11=22, 1d6+6=7)

If any enemy within 5 moves willingly, Venakhad shifts to U12, unless kal'Taron frees T13 in which case Ven waits his next turn
[/sblock]
@rb780nm, kal gets free save

Remove ads