• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attack Page warning?!

Greg K

Legend
Chrome Malware Warning

I just tried to go to the Dungeons and Dragons/Pathfinder forum and I received a screen from Google Chrome saying it detected malware for the forum.

Obryn

Hero
Ditto

Edit: The website scanning pages I found aren't finding any problems, though...

Last edited:

Firefox, getting it too. I don't think it's a browser issue. Oddly, the "reason" page showed no good reason not to visit ENWorld. But I suspect a lot of people are ducking it right now.

I'm computer literate, but somehow fail to post on Twitter. There's an ENWorld Twitter page, maybe someone should post about this there.

Blood Jester

First Post
Blame Google

I believe all of these browsers are backending these alerts on Google, which according to the alert received a single report of a problem on this site in the past 90(?) days. And thus is reporting to all capable browsers that this is an attack site.

I would guess this was part of / a result of the recent hack (intentionally or otherwise).

I believe a site admin or owner can address this with Google directly, there was a link to do so.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads