• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - OOC

garyh

First Post
Cordo said:
I'm going on vacation (Kauai and Maui) from Thursday November 20 and won't be back until Sunday December 7. During this time most likely I won't have any access to a computer.

Thanks for letting us know! :)

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
I'm going on vacation (Kauai and Maui) from Thursday November 20 and won't be back until Sunday December 7. During this time most likely I won't have any access to a computer.

Gotcha. Have fun. I visited Maui just over a year ago for my honeymoon...absolutely wonderful place to vacation.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
A few notes on Pyior:

1) He will save his last 1st level spell in this battle for Khajom (lesser transfer wounds), casting it during battle if the dog backs far enough away to allow Pyior to do it without being threatened (hopefully soon).

2) At the end of combat, Pyior will heal the party with diminished lesser transfer wounds, just as he did last time.

3) Pyior will keep one of the devil dog corpses, casting "Creature Loresight" on it everynight with as many 1st level spells that he has (saving his 0 level for emergency) before he goes to sleep.

4) He will spend his free time dissecting and making sketeches of the dog's internal organs (especially the brain).

And thanks for all the kind wishes everyone!

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Just a quick note to let y'all know that I will be MIA for another two or so days as I wrap up my semester. As soon as I finish, I'll hop back into the game. :) Hope everyone is well.

Best,
tKL

Rybaer

First Post
No problem KL.

...and I just noticed Cordo's previous post for the first time. I'll get the results of the creature loresight later (when I have the books handy).

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
We on vacation? Just wondering about the game's status.

No, not really. Wish I was. Just been kinda busy and out of my normal routine the last couple weeks. I'll have the maps posted and be ready to press on in a couple days. Thanks for bearing with me.

Oh, and speaking of vacation, I'll be on one later this month and out of computer contact for about a week and a half. Should be able to make a little progress before then, though.

Remove ads