Bastion's campaign sketches/art and REQUESTs

Some new, Some old

I've been too busy to draw lately, but trying to get back into it. So here is an old sketch of an elven fighter/rogue that I tried to fix up a little.

The second is a sketch of a dragon I tried, not enough energy to finish it.

syrus2.jpg

dragonsketch.jpg

Verbatim

Explorer
Nice...can't wait to see more of your stuff. I know that if you are just wanting to piddle around some, there is a slew of requests now in the other thread. I even broke down and posted one for my Hexblade...:)

You guys all continue to make me wish I could evern get stick figures looking normal..:)

Kathaer

First Post
BastionLightbringer said:
I've been too busy to draw lately, but trying to get back into it. So here is an old sketch of an elven fighter/rogue that I tried to fix up a little.

The second is a sketch of a dragon I tried, not enough energy to finish it.

syrus2.jpg

/QUOTE]

he looks like alex tupolev... ^_^

Requests

Starting this weekend I should be getting back some free time and would like to start doing some requests if anyone is interested. I really need the practice.

The reason I 'm asking for requests for me to be posted here instead of the Free Request thread is because its tough to tell if someone wants another artist to draw it, or if another artist is already working on it. If you post here I'll know. I hope nobody is offended. I'll probably still scour that thread too if I'm bored.

I dont really need long histories, just a description: Height, weight, race, class, weapons armor equipmnt . If its not in the core, you may want to describe it.

Thanks
Bastion

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
BastionLightbringer said:
Just a description: Height, weight, race, class, weapons armor equipmnt . If its not in the core, you may want to describe it.

Cool! I can help:)

Edwin Visage
Male Human Bard 6
5' 4", 170 lbs

Weapons: Shortbow +1, longsword, quiver of arrows
Shield: Mithral buckler +1 on left arm

Notable Equipment: Fully-loaded utility belt (knife, chalk, whistle, alchemical goodies, scrolls, etc.), Cloak of Resistance +1, Mac-Fuirmidh Cithern (magical lute from CAdv), wears an Everburning signet ring on left middle finger, backpack, belt pouch, Hat of Disguise (looks like a topknot), burnt wooden holy symbol of the Sovereign Host.

Clothing: He wears a simple blue tunic over a tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt, cinched at the waist by his utility belt. He also wears brown leggings and good leather walking boots. His waterproof cloak of resistance is made of fine brown leather with a hood for the rain.

Appearance: Edwin has a sallow complexion, a slightly surly demeanour, and typically the better part of a couple of days' stubble. His shoulder-length dark brown hair is held back by a topknot. He is built stoutly, but lacks real strength for all that.

Pick
Male Personality Warforged Artificer 4 (Edwin's cohort)
6' 2", 298 lb

Weapons: 2 shortspears
Armour: Adamantine Body (feat), magically enhanced to +1
Shield: Heavy wooden shield

Notable Equipment: Fully-loaded utility belt (knife, MW thieves' tools, alchemical goodies, potions, scrolls, etc.), Cloak of Resistance +1, Goggles of Minute Seeing, wears a large Everburning signet ring on left index finger, backpack loaded with tools, belt pouch.

Clothing: The only clothing he wears is a full-length hooded cloak of resistance that is red with gold trim. His utility belt goes around the waist and from the right hip across to his left shoulder.

Appearance: Pick's adamantine-laced body is a shiny, dark gray. His eyes glow a dark red behind his Goggles of Minute Seeing.

Thank you!! :)
-blarg

Verbatim

Explorer
Your request is my pleasure....:)

Zeric
Hexblade of St Cuthbert

6'2" tall, 200 wt, 20 yrs old
Black hair w/goatee, Emerald eyes, Tanned skin

Standing a little over six foot in height, with broad shoulders and muscular physique, Zeric cuts an imposing figure with just his physical presence. His emerald eyes are set deep in his features and a thick puckered scar runs from the corner of his right eye down to the middle of his neck. He keeps his dark black hair cut short, and while still a young man, he looks much older, and gray streaks are already appearing in his hair.

Zeric's stare is often a cold one, and his face is normally set in a grimace. He constantly wars with his training as a servant to Hextor, and his desire to show the world he is not a product of his environment.

His chain mesh shirt is a plain one, with several of the links not quite being uniform with the others, and the morningstar is also equally unadorned. Deer horn pommeled daggers rest in the sheathes of his well worn boots, and a fraying brown cloak is worn when he expects the weather to be bad.

I know the description is a little sparse, and I apologize, but short of saying an unmasked Batman, there is no other way of describing him. Zeric firmly believes in might makes right and he uses that might to help those who can't help themselves.

If you could work a holy symbol of St Cuthbert in as either a necklace or on his gauntlets, that would be cool also.

Thanks...:)

ThorneMD

First Post
I would like to request a character drawing.

Lysian Alexael Vako
He is described as a moderately tall human with well-kept, short hair that is beginning to go gray. He stands 6’3” and weighs about 235 pounds. He is built like a soldier and walks with the look of experience. He is commonly seen wearing his black breastplate with an equally black helmet. He has a two-bladed scimitar with him and a cloak the color of fresh blood flows behind him. (The picture is in the Free Request Thread on the last page. Sorry if its a problem.)

He wields a two bladed scimitar and occasionally also has a javelin with him. His helmet looks like the one in the picture, but colored black.

Thanks if you do it.

Remove ads