Be a Ranger! Babylon 5: Outrageous Fortune (Re-recruiting)

Dr Simon

Explorer
What Leif said, plus 4 skill points (plus human bonus and Int bonus). Class skills are Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Diplomacy (Cha),
Intimidate (Cha), Intrigue (Cha), Investigate (Int), Knowledge
(specific culture, specific local or telepathy) (Int), Linguistics
(Int), Notice (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis) and Telepathy
(Cha).

And +2 Influence in any two Influences

So you get two feats - 3rd level and a bonus telepathic feat. I'd suggest Adaptive Mind, which negates penalties for interacting with alien minds, but it's up to you. I think there's a list of feats somewhere near the start of this thread.

Friday

First Post
Hey All,

I think I'm the new one here - still musing on what to play but are there any gaps that need filled? I don't want to end up stepping on anyone's toes, particularly as I'm joining ya'll half-way through!

Leif

Adventurer
If I may, Dr. Si?

Friday, I think we already have many of the bases covered, so just play whatever you like. We all wear steel-toed boots in this thread, so no toes are in danger.

Looking at the RG just now, though, [RG= [url]http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues-gallery/235491-babylon-5-outrageous-fortune-rogues-gallery.html][/url] I will say that we appear to have plenty of Pilots and Telepaths, and we have one doctor (Walking Dad). I'm not sure how open WD would be to someone arguing with his diagnoses.... :) But, check it out for yourself, only note that the only active characters remaining are Vertexx69, myself, Blackrat, Shayuri, and, I think, Walking Dad? At least, I don't recall seeing either Jemal or Reveille since I started here.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I have faith in you! It'll be excellent to have someone new to share the copious amounts of damage, uh, rewards with. Yeah, rewards, that's the ticket!

Dr Simon

Explorer
Yes, I've been NPCing Vurk so someone to replace him (it) is possible. Although the two teeps have become the de facto leaders, the group also lacks anyone who makes really solid use of contacts and influence, which is another possibility. A Ranger to replace Jemals' character is also a possibility, might have some crossover with Blackrat's warrior MInbari, though.

There are a few NPCs coming up in the adventure who could easily be a PC instead, I'll PM you details.

Leif

Adventurer
You know, I couldn't specifically remember WD playing in this game since I've been here, but I'm in so many other games with him that when I saw his character in the RG, I just blamed my poor memory. Gettin' old just sucks!

[EDIT: Vurk = "it" teeheehee | also, Dr. Simon = "The Dude"????]

Last edited:

Remove ads