Behind the Curtain - OOC (full)

Velmont

First Post
Rybaer said:
No, those were the Archivists.

Thanks... Lawrence have a temporary amnesia cause of the board crash. That amnesia, is it a complication (and thus, I should gain a HP), or is it a drawback (and thus, gaining a PP)? ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rybaer,

Quick post to let you . . . (and everyone else I game with as the news will likely travel) . . . know that I'll be very light in posting til after July 3rd. Vacation, Work out of town, the Origins will be occupying my time. I may have access to computers but it will be intermittent at best.

Feel free to NPC any characters until my return if I'm holding things up . . . I'll try and post but . . . as I said . . . lots o' stuff and little computer time.

Take care all !!

Keia

Rybaer

First Post
Well folks, I think the time has come for me to admit defeat. Frankly, I just don't have the time to make it to this site much any longer and the delay between posts keeps extending. So, rather than leave everyone hanging, I am officially ending the Curtains series.

My hat's off to all the players for maintaining a solid group over several years, resulting in one of the more interesting and enduring games I've seen on this forum. Perhaps one of these days I'll write up something of an epilogue, in the interests of not leaving things so unresolved. We'll see.

-Rybaer

Velmont

First Post
I was happy to play in your games. It was inetresting. But it's true the slow pace have become too slow. I hope to play with everyone in other games.

Remove ads