Best 3.0/3.5 Resources

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I've been using Creative Mountain Games' PDF products for quite a while in my 3.5 games. Over the summer, as a player I began using his new character sheet, and I'm a big fan of both its layout as well as its form fillability (if that's not a word, I'm *making* it a word) that's capable of being saved even by free PDF readers.

The only SRD that I've ever used is CMG's Revised SRD collection of PDFs--his newest version is linked well (even in between PDFs) and quickly searchable for what you need.

Thanks, Dude! And the Early April Stimulus Sale has everything from CMG availble @ 75% off. :)

EN World PDF Store - Creative Mountain Games - - RPG PDF downloads

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Thanks for the heads-up on the sale, Mark. I went and picked a couple of things up. Good stuff. (Besides, we need to keep you 3/3.5 publishers working.)

I don't know about the economy or anyone else, but it definitely made me feel stimulated.:eek:;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Thanks for the heads-up on the sale, Mark. I went and picked a couple of things up. Good stuff. (Besides, we need to keep you 3/3.5 publishers working.)

I don't know about the economy or anyone else, but it definitely made me feel stimulated.:eek:;)

Well, thank you, too! :)

Remove ads