• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best 3.0/3.5 Resources

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I've been using Creative Mountain Games' PDF products for quite a while in my 3.5 games. Over the summer, as a player I began using his new character sheet, and I'm a big fan of both its layout as well as its form fillability (if that's not a word, I'm *making* it a word) that's capable of being saved even by free PDF readers.

The only SRD that I've ever used is CMG's Revised SRD collection of PDFs--his newest version is linked well (even in between PDFs) and quickly searchable for what you need.

Thanks, Dude! And the Early April Stimulus Sale has everything from CMG availble @ 75% off. :)

EN World PDF Store - Creative Mountain Games - - RPG PDF downloads

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Thanks for the heads-up on the sale, Mark. I went and picked a couple of things up. Good stuff. (Besides, we need to keep you 3/3.5 publishers working.)

I don't know about the economy or anyone else, but it definitely made me feel stimulated.:eek:;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Thanks for the heads-up on the sale, Mark. I went and picked a couple of things up. Good stuff. (Besides, we need to keep you 3/3.5 publishers working.)

I don't know about the economy or anyone else, but it definitely made me feel stimulated.:eek:;)

Well, thank you, too! :)

Remove ads