• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Best 5e Character Sheet

Sorry guys, a few weeks ago I came across a post with a link to a character sheet that was very much like the official version with some cool quality of life improvements. I didn't bookmark it and now I have looked everywhere and I can't find it. Is there a consensus right now on the best sheet to use? Or does anyone happen to know the one I am talking about?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Have you looked on the character sheet section here? There's tons of them. It might be one of them.

Quickleaf

Legend
Sorry guys, a few weeks ago I came across a post with a link to a character sheet that was very much like the official version with some cool quality of life improvements. I didn't bookmark it and now I have looked everywhere and I can't find it. Is there a consensus right now on the best sheet to use? Or does anyone happen to know the one I am talking about?

I'm partial to the layout of the official sheets, with lines added in the blank spaces for writing. You can find them here (under the Official sheet or Collection headers): http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?categoryid=23

The 6th page on Jeff Carlson's sheet for adventure tracking is handy for new players too since it lists condition effects in shorthand.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads