Black Friday deals 2022

darjr

I crit!
573566F9-A8B6-4102-9906-A36D23F08678.jpeg

Greetings mapmakers, DMs, and cartography fans! It's Black Friday weekend and the folks at ProFantasy Software, publishers of Campaign Cartographer 3+, are generously offering a 30% off sale on all of their mapmaking tools over at profantasy.com. This includes the add-on collections SS4: Dungeons of Schley and SS5: Cities of Schley. Available exclusively from ProFantasy, these two symbol sets are perfectly designed for use within the CC3+ program and are also easily imported as PNG assets into your own map crafting system or Virtual Table Top application. Take your next game night or fantasy RPG publication to a whole new level with ProFantasy and Mike Schley.

As an additional holiday bonus, I'm offering a monstrous 30% discount on all of my own digital content from prints.mikeschley.com. It's good through December 1st so don't wait, enter the code BF22 at checkout, grab your adventuring gear and keep exploring!

Cheers,

Mike

darjr

I crit!
Oh and check out more on ENWorlds story.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
As my selfishly purchased swag starts to roll in, I started to feel guilty. I could have taken advantage of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales to buy gaming stuff for Toys For Tots. Kids 10-12 and 13-16 years old are the least represented when it comes to toys. I purchased a beginner box set and a board game for this year.

Next year I plan to go a little bigger. I'd like to get player's handbooks and dungeon masters guides. I want to add dice sets. Do you think I can get away with a large Ziplock bag with the book and dice inside? I don't want to tape the dice to the book, but I want to keep them together. Has anyone else done this?

darjr

I crit!
As my selfishly purchased swag starts to roll in, I started to feel guilty. I could have taken advantage of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales to buy gaming stuff for Toys For Tots. Kids 10-12 and 13-16 years old are the least represented when it comes to toys. I purchased a beginner box set and a board game for this year.

Next year I plan to go a little bigger. I'd like to get player's handbooks and dungeon masters guides. I want to add dice sets. Do you think I can get away with a large Ziplock bag with the book and dice inside? I don't want to tape the dice to the book, but I want to keep them together. Has anyone else done this?
Usually not. The gifts almost universally have to be factory sealed or store sealed.

Unless it’s a small local charity, but those rules are all over the map.

Remove ads