Black Sails Over Freepart OCC part 2 (checking play interest)

kirinke

First Post
Not a prob Karl. Jus email me with the changes and I'll incorporate em into my character's bio. I mean, they're pirates and rogues bopping around the same ocean. Wouldn't be a bit unusual for them to have either heard of each other or run into one another at some point. :)

DarkMaster

First Post
Karl, are the wood plank of the ramp tight together or could Villard shoot between them to hit the guard #6.

Also is it possible for him to move at half speed in the boxes while hiding to position himself in such a way that he can start shooting at them?

Karl Green

First Post
There is some space but the guard is also leaning over the railing every now and again to look to see if he can see Villard. He will have Cover. And yes you can make a half-move and move silent or hide, there are lots of boxes and crates down here

JimAde

First Post
Karl: I don't mean to gripe, but when I said "Withdraw" I meant the actual Withdraw action (which doesn't provoke AoO for the first square you leave). And I was holding onto the rope in hopes that I could sort of slide down it otherwise use it to lower myself without having to make a roll to avoid injury (or becoming prone for that matter). Any chance I could do that?

I'll have to be more specific with my descriptions, sorry.

DarkMaster

First Post
Kirinke, funny you will be a new player in my only long lasting game as a player.

You can look at Villard (my PC) for an example of low Cha (8) mid-high wis (14) character.

I really enjoy this game, hope you will too.

Karl Green

First Post
JimAde said:
Karl: I don't mean to gripe, but when I said "Withdraw" I meant the actual Withdraw action (which doesn't provoke AoO for the first square you leave). And I was holding onto the rope in hopes that I could sort of slide down it otherwise use it to lower myself without having to make a roll to avoid injury (or becoming prone for that matter). Any chance I could do that?

I'll have to be more specific with my descriptions, sorry.

Sorry JimAde, I re-read Withdraw and you are correct. I thought that if you were being flanked you would withdraw from one opponent not two... I guess if you would have tried to run pass Fat Mic or the other one then you would have drawn one.

As for the Animate Rope I forgot about that? Sorry... assume you took no damage from the fall, and with your Reflex save (as you are jumping/repealing down the rope into the dark) you are still on your feet. I will edit… but yea remember to post everything you are doing and your bonuses, cause I forget stuff all the time :(

Kangaxx said:
Quick question that could affect what Zoraster does: What is on the other side of the rogue he is fighting?

At the end of the round a light behind a curtain about 60 feet down the walkway comes up, and so you can see that the walkway extends down at least 60ft

Remove ads