Black Sails Over Freepart OCC part 2 (checking play interest)

Karl Green

First Post
Kangaxx said:
Quick question about the layout - what exits are there from the bottom floor where Villiard and Torren are now? You mentioned something about stairs, are they stairs leading out of the building, or stairs back to the upper level?

The door where Zo and Black J are standing right now has an outside stairwell. Down on the first floor there are a couple of doors out but they are way over by where the gamblers and other players were (and have all retreated from by now). Also note that while there are a number of guards/rogues coming this way, that is pretty much the extent of them... there may be a few over by the gambling tables or doors, but what the party sees is about the extent of them (so about 10 or so on the upper walkway and about 6 or 7 down on the floor)

Karl Green

First Post
After Karl Green disappeared for some time he has returned and looking to see if any of the old players are still interested in the game?!?!?! Just wondering as I was pretty crappy for me to just up and leave BUT it was sort of computer related and I can understand if no one is to interested anymore (except JimAbe :D)

So anyone still interested and around and want to pick this game back up? If so please reply. It will take me a few days to get all ready to start again BUT if the players are still interested (or I can re-recruit) I can start it up again...

So old players still want to give bad Karl a chance :eek:

JimAde

First Post
Well I'm here, and I've seen most of the others in other threads, so I know they haven't vanished outright.

And it's "Ade", not "Abe". Or are you just yanking my chain? :)

kirinke

First Post
I'm still in, I need the links to the rogues gallery and IC thread. I also lost my character I made up. And I need the ooc/ic for the first part.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Kewl I will re-post the links tonight...

I THINK what I am going to do is have you all run away from the Warehouse (as more and more 'guards' where planning on showing up) and having you all escape back to the Inn... then will work kirinke in somehow... hmmm many thoughts :D

Remove ads