• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blades of Bushido: Legends of the Samurai (Full)

kingpaul

First Post
Kambei said:
kingpaul,
I don't see a fireball throwing Kenza as a very good fit for the type of game that I want to run. A Yamabushi would fit in much better I think.
That's what I thought. Kenza's are cool though. :)
I'll work on the Yamabushi.

kingpaul

First Post
Alright, how's this? I haven't used all the 3rd level money yet.
Toro (Monastic Yamabushi 3): CR 3; Medium Humanoid; HD 3d8; hp 17; Init +3 (+3 Dex); Spd 40 ft; AC 20, touch 17, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex, +4 Wis); BAB +2; Grp +3; Atk +5 melee (1d6+2; Space/Reach 5 ft / 5 ft; SQ believer, evasion, literacy, man of the cloth, religious training, right of refuge, stoic reserve; Honor 50; AL Ascetic Code, Oath of Loyalty (Whispering Wind Monastery); SV Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +7; Str 12, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 6
Skills: Balance +11, Concentration +10, Jump +3, Knowledge (calligraphy) +2, Knowledge (divination) +2, Knowledge (nature) +2, Knowledge (religion) +2, Survival +10, Tumble +9
Feats: Endurance, Faith, Iron Will, Poise, Weapon Focus (bo staff), Weapon Proficiency (agricultural, knives, spears and staves)
Martial Arts Styles: Bojutsu, Hayagakejutsu
Martial Arts Maneuvers: Block, Staff Parry
Possessions: bo staff, mw +1 sharkskin, 99 tn

Last edited:

kingpaul

First Post
kingpaul said:
Oh, must've missed that. So its a low-magic, low-wealth game. Gotcha.
Alright, just adjusted the character for starting level tn only. I haven't bout mundane items (rations, et al) because I don't know what you're allowing in that department.

Kambei

First Post
I will be out of town until Sunday for Thanksgiving with the family. I will get things going again on next Monday 11-28. Have a good holiday! :)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
doghead said:
Hey Kingpaul

How's it going? Can't speak for the boss, but Kambei said 4-5 initially and we have 4 now. And there has been no sign of Bloodweaver1 since he announced that he was 'in'.

I apologize for my absence, but I am going to have to bow out of this one. Again I apologize.

-Blood

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm having a some computer issues at home. I'll do my best to keep up at work, but until I get the issue resolved I have no access to the site from home.

I should have time to update (downgrade?) my guy to 3rd level early next week.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads