• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blades of Bushido: Legends of the Samurai (Full)

Kambei

First Post
I hope everyone had a good holiday!

The Group so far:

Doghead - Masa (Samurai/3) Need an idea for a family name?
Bobitron - Ishimaru Taiki (Kuge/4?) Shouldn't he be 3rd level?
WargamerX - Fujiwara Miharu (Ronin/3)
Kingpaul - Toro (Yamabushi/3)

Looks like a nice well rounded group.

Kambei

First Post
Doghead,
After thinking it over, I am going to allow your samurai to be female. Normally that wouldn't do in a historical game but as it is semi-historical, I can change a few things. Though female samurai will still be rare in this Nippon.

doghead

thotd
Kambei said:
Doghead,
After thinking it over, I am going to allow your samurai to be female. Normally that wouldn't do in a historical game but as it is semi-historical, I can change a few things. Though female samurai will still be rare in this Nippon.

Thanks. So it means that she will be something of a chick in a di ... man's world. Got it.

Family name. Aoyama. So thats Aoyama Masami, or Masa for short.

I pretty sure that there are a few errors in the character. If anyone can see any errors, whoopsies or bo ... mistakes, please feel fre to point them out.

I really have to stop watching 'uncut' comedy specials on TV.

thotd

Bobitron

Explorer
Finished my edit down to 3rd level. If you can check over my sheet for accuracy, I would appreciate it, Kambei. I still need to price out the equipment, but everything else should be set.

doghead

thotd
A bit quiet around here. I get the feeling that this one might be dead. But just in case, I thought I would post up to say I am pulling out. Its a little too slow for me.

Cheers.

thotd

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm going to drop out as well, but for very different reasons. Things are getting a little hectic in my professional life and I know I have have trouble keeping up with even a slow game.

Good luck to all involved if this starts!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads