• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Book of Artifacts table of contents posted

Harker Wade

First Post
Looking forward to this one. And I like the themed sequel idea as well!

Artifact that needs beholders... hmmm.... 8 lensed glass?... whatever it is I'm sold on it too! ;)

Harker Wade said:
Artifact that needs beholders... hmmm.... 8 lensed glass?... whatever it is I'm sold on it too! ;)

I actually pitched it as an article to Dragon*, but I've yet to hear back one way or the other.

*Or at least I think I did. I know that I meant to... :confused:

Frukathka said:
Can someone please provide a link to the page where the product is actually listed? Many thanks!

I'm not sure it's officially listed anywhere yet, since it's not due for release for a few more months. I'd expect it to appear first on Necromancer's "Upcoming Products" page, but it's not there yet.

froggie

First Post
release date, size and price

It will release in January, 2007...size is (huge) 340 pages or so, and will likely retail at $45.

We are really excited about this book...Ari led a truly rock star cast of folks in composing a set of artifacts, each with its own history, adventure links, method of destruction, etc. The detail for each listing is amazing, and should provide thousands of hours of gaming fun!

Remove ads