• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Book of Artifacts table of contents posted

Geoffrey said:
Are there any high-tech artifacts (i. e., Machine of Lum the Mad and the Mighty Servant of Leuk-O) in this book?

While they aren't "high-tech" to quite the extent of those two, both the Celestial Machine and the Siege Hound have some aspects/details along those lines. :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Mouseferatu said:
I'm not sure it's officially listed anywhere yet, since it's not due for release for a few more months. I'd expect it to appear first on Necromancer's "Upcoming Products" page, but it's not there yet.
Thanks for the FYI, Mouse! :)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I don't recognize any of those!

I would have thought we'd see 3E versions of the old 1E DMG stuff. I never saw the 2E Book of Artifacts, so maybe some of these were in that product?

qstor

Adventurer
el-remmen said:
I don't recognize any of those!

I would have thought we'd see 3E versions of the old 1E DMG stuff. I never saw the 2E Book of Artifacts, so maybe some of these were in that product?

I would assume that those named artifacts are all property of WOTC/TSR so they can't be done like the Eye of Vecna and Kas's sword. Excalibur and the magic lamp would be public domain however.

For artifact fans there was an article in the Living Greyhawk Journal that had a few Greyhawk artifacts in 3e stats like the Crook of Roa by Grodog and Erik Mona.

Mike

Remove ads