• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path: The Whispering Cairn (IC)

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think that one of the corridors yielded something other than just rubble, something that opened but that no one wanted to try out. That might lead somewhere. But if there is another way where you are Rial, lets give that a shot." replies Kerwin from the sarcophagus.

Knight Otu

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"I think that one of the corridors yielded something other than just rubble, something that opened but that no one wanted to try out. That might lead somewhere. But if there is another way where you are Rial, lets give that a shot." replies Kerwin from the sarcophagus.
"The next, err, setting, of the sarcophagus, I believe. I wonder if the sarcophagus may affect the surroundings at other places instead of just here? Anyway, I'll see if I can help Rial, that seems more likely to bring results."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Fixit Warforged Artificer

Erekose13 said:
"It's not the watery room you're thinking of is it?" Fixit asks Kerwin "There was still more of that area we didn't investigate but, if we decide to further investigate, it will mean we all go not just myself and Sniffer"

Erekose13

Explorer
"No I think there was one more area that we didnt explore. The rest of the water filled area will have to wait until it is our last option because as you mentioned only the two of you can explore it. In any case lets see if we cant get up to where Rial is." Kerwin heads over to the corridor and tries his best to climb up so that he can help hold the rope at the top (climb +3).

Grabbing the silk rope from Kerwin and draping it over his head, Rial quickly makes his way back up to the end of the high corridor. There is untangles the rope and ties one end around himself securely. The other end he drops down to his companions below. Once by one they climb the rope (OOC: "Taking 10" on Climb checks vs DC 5) until everyone is with him above.

Once everyone is back together, they take stock of their new surroundings. They are in a 10 foot wide corridor which stretches out to the north-east to the limit of the sunrod's illumination.

Bront

The man with the probe
Zan catches his breath after such extreme physical excertion, "I'm sure glad we don't have to do that all the time." He looks down the choridor and waits till he can follow his friends down.

OOC: Basicly, he'll move when they move :)

Someone

Adventurer
Rial, human warlock 1

Bront said:
"I'm sure glad we don't have to do that all the time."

"You´ll learn before we´ve finished exploring this place. I don´t mind, but these people heard about stairs?"

ooc: Moving in the usual marching order, I suppose.

Remove ads