BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path: The Whispering Cairn (IC)

Knight Otu

First Post
Taking a look at the task before him, Meldain almost yawns mentally. "That may take a while. Why don't you guys go check if that other elevator is a trap as well?"

Meldain will check the first third for now (that would be 1 hour, I believe?). He'll reconsider his actions if he hasn't found anything by then.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Trap finding was not in my particular cariculum, sorry." Zan says, as he stands back a bit and observes. "Take your time, I'd prefer you be overly cautious."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Fixit Warforged Artificer

Fixit waits patiently at the bottom of the shaft "Any chance someone want's to come and investigate the lift we prevoiusly ignored while Meldain checks above?" he shouts up to the others.

Ranger Rick

First Post
As Sniffer waits near fix-it, he calmly says out loud, "It is not logical to have traps if there is nothing to guard. There must be a way and something of value to all of you beyond what we can see."

Knight Otu

First Post
Bront said:
"Trap finding was not in my particular cariculum, sorry." Zan says, as he stands back a bit and observes. "Take your time, I'd prefer you be overly cautious."
"You should climb down as well. If this goes badly, I don't want to present your brother whatever we can scratch off the walls that remains. :uhoh: "

Erekose13

Explorer
Kerwin holds the rope as the others descend, then turns to Meldain, "Do you mind holding this while I climb down, promise I'll be quick?" Then he scuttles down the rope to wait and see what happens up above. He positions himself at the bottom of the long fall in case Meldain is correct and the trap will push him back off the ledge, at which point Kerwin will be able to catch him.

Someone

Adventurer
"Leave that to me" says Rial, as he positions himself at the end of the corridor. "Or don´t as you like. It´s only that I don´t have problems with walls. in fact, I sometimes see them as the floor and wonder why you all are standing sideways."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Fixit Warforged Artificer

Shrugging his shoulders Fixit moves over to the sarcophagus and tries to push it so it faces the corridor with the lift that the group has not investigated.

Knight Otu

First Post
"If you want to hold the rope, Rial, that's fine with me. The sooner I can start searching this corridor, the earlier I'll be done. It's not like this corridor will get any shorter.

Err, unless I activate, and am right about the trap, of course.
"

Remove ads