• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path: The Whispering Cairn (IC)

Ranger Rick

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Seeing that Sniffer is still reeling from the attack of the wolf Fixit draws a deep breath and steps quickly towards his forged companion "This is becoming a chore my friend, have at the beast but be careful, I won't be able to do this many more times. Broken Torn, Repaired Anon" Fixit screams as he slaps his hand against the damaged veteran.
[sblock]Repair Light Damage on Sniffer 1d8+1[/sblock]

"Thank you my friend. Maybe I can find something to down here to help me stay alive... So does anyone want a wolf pelt?"

OOC: +2 + (1d8+1) = xxx HPs

lotuseater

Explorer
Mulch - Cleric

Mulch tries charging at the remaining wolf, but finds to his disappointment too many others crowded around for him to get a clear path. Before he gets within sword's reach, the last beast drops and the encounter is over.

"How disappointing," he laments. He puts his sword away and looks about for anyone that needs any healing.

OOC: He will cast clw on anyone that has been hurt.

Someone

Adventurer
Rial, human warlock

"Behold, that´s how the wall got that marks, and now we´ve added ours to them." says Rial from the ceiling. "But let´s see this from the satisfying side: now this place has a fun decoration, and there is not any working trap near here, or those wolves would have sprung them long ago."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ranger Rick said:
"Thank you my friend. Maybe I can find something to down here to help me stay alive... So does anyone want a wolf pelt?"
"We can only hope so, if we keep going like this I will need to regularly rest so I can refocus myself, or use my repair kit to aid you. No pelt for me thank you. So where to from here? That light looks worth investigating." Fixit bounces from heel to heel, eager to go but, having learnt a valuable lesson in the recent encounter, not that eager that he wants to lead the way.

In the combined light of the torch and the illuminated sunrod you can see that the corridor continues for another few feet before branching into two alcoves going east and west, similar to the ones you are currently standing next to. After that, the main corridor continues north into the darkness, although you can discern that it widens into what looks to be a larger room up ahead.

Far down the corridor, the flickering green pinpoint of light can still be seen.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
"Think those wolves got out much?" Meldain asks as he retrieves his dagger, and looking for something to clean the dagger. He tries not to show it, but the fight shocked him. If these wolves could down a veteran like Sniffer, what could they do to him if they got ahold of him? "Yeah, we should look what that light is all about. Let's go!"

Erekose13

Explorer
"I am a little injured, but I will be fine." says Kerwyn whiping his chains on the pelt of the wolf next to him. Once they are clean he stands and takes position at the head of the group, ready to move on.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well Done everyone. Let's go check out that light" Zan returns back to wherever he was in the formation once everyone is done with the wolves.

Candide

First Post
"Well, that was fun..."

Pak puts up his shortbow, and starts to make his way towards the green light, now that someone has pointed it out to him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads