• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path: The Whispering Cairn (IC)

Someone

Adventurer
Rial, human warlock

even him couldn´t imagine that his prophecy of blood and spillede ntrails would become realso soon, so the warlock stands watching the scene for a second before calling his dark powers and retreating to the walls, where he looks for a target for his eldritch flame.

ooc:[sblock] actions include dropping the torch (free), then move to the right to meet the wall (2 squares right, one up), then climb away of the wolve´s reach. Use the withdraw action is he´s threatened by any wolf. I assume the corridor is as high as it´s wide, so with a dobule move I should be able to reach the ceiling.

From there, in the following rounds, look for a good sniping position and start firing eldritch blasts at the wolves[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Zan, Changeling Wizard

Zan steps behind Meldain while chanting a spell. A shimmering force surounds him and settles over him. He draws his crossbow and looks cautiously at the wolves.

OOC:[sblock]
5' step down and right (Behind where Meldain is at the start of the round)

Casting Mage Armor (Standard action)

Drawing Crossbow (Move Action)[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
"Where'd these guys come from?" Meldain asks, drawing a dagger and throwing it at the nearest wolf, ready to jump out of the wolf's way if necessary.

ooc:
[sblock]If he has a hand free, draw as a move action, throw as a standard action. If the lamp has to be dropped, and can safely be dropped, do so as a free action. Otherwise set down the lamp as move action, draw as standard action. Dodge against nearest wolf.[/sblock]

Ranger Rick

First Post
Dolan puts his left hand on his throat and feels his life fluids gurgling through his fingers. He quickly draws his longsword. "If I die, I want these heathen wolves to come with me."

OOC: Longsword +3(+1 bab +2 str) + flank bonus....anyone? Also, My bow shot should have been an 11 (8+3) I am sure that is still a miss.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Wooohhh" Fixit yells as he slaps his hand against Sniffer, "Broken, torn, repaired anon" he screams a pale blue light seeps from his hand and seeming to dance over the body of the damaged Warfoged. Sniffer's skin and mithril seem to knit back together, his pain eased a little, for the moment. With Sniffer standing a little straighter, Fixit follows the veterans advice and launches the sunrod down the corridor, he stumbles backwards his eyes wide.

[sblock] Repair Light Damage on Sniffer 1d8+1; throw the sunrod towards the T intersection; move back 10' to get out of the way of those more able to fight[/sblock]

Last edited:

lotuseater

Explorer
Mulch - Cleric

"You'll be sorry for that the next time you come clamoring to me for help," Mulch retorts to Pak, but for the most part he tries to ignore the changeling's mimicry as he finishes up his search. "Nothing here. Perhaps we should try the other alcove..."

He's suddenly interupted by the warforged's cry of alert, and the wolf's surprise attack.

"Now this is why I came,"
he says excitedly. He grabs at his weapon, faltering a bit in his haste, until he finally manages to yank out his great sword. The dwarf then begins running towards the nearest wolf. "Get out of my way," he shouts, sword waving before him and shoulder lowered as if to charge. He finds it slow going however, as he has to weave in and out of his companions, as they too are caught off guard.

Ranger Rick

First Post
D20Dazza said:
"Wooohhh" Fixit yells as he slaps his hand against Sniffer, "Broken, torn, repaired anon" he screams a pale blue light seeps from his hand and seeming to dance over the body of the damaged Warfoged. Sniffer's skin and mithril seem to knit back together, his pain eased a little, for the moment. With Sniffer standing a little straighter, Fixit follows the veterans advice and launches the sunrod down the corridor, he stumbles backwards his eyes wide.

[sblock] Repair Light Damage on Fixit 1d8+1; throw the sunrod towards the T intersection; move back 10' to get out of the way of those more able to fight[/sblock]

"Thank you fixit. Allow me to be your shield"

OOC: Step in a way to act as a 'human' shield for fixit. Draw and swing the sword (+3) (1d8+2)

Candide

First Post
"Alright, but if you have the power to save me and I am physically unable to do so, are you going to be okay in the idea that I died when I could have been saved? Is that in the healer's creed? Would your faith look upon that and say "Good Job, Mulch"? Treat me with some respect and not like a child and I'll be happy to have you around." Pak says even in the heat of battle.

Remove ads