• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
megamania said:
I knew a jenny or two that I would have wanted to bump.... ;)

How goes the eberron character Jdvn1?
:lol:

Well, but... too many choices to choose from. :heh: Also, I'm a rookie to Eberron, so histories require a bit of research.

Good to know you care enough to make it work within the world itself. If you need help just give a yell.

Confirmed at this point are a human ninja and a human cleric. Several others are hoping to join but have yet to do characters or backgrounds.

Jdvn1

megamania said:
Good to know you care enough to make it work within the world itself. If you need help just give a yell.

Confirmed at this point are a human ninja and a human cleric. Several others are hoping to join but have yet to do characters or backgrounds.
Well, the last character I came up with wasn't... It was an Elf from a noble family and, apparently, that's not too likely since I didn't want to have fought in the war. I'm probably going to come up with and toss a lot of ideas...

Jdvn1 said:
Well, the last character I came up with wasn't... It was an Elf from a noble family and, apparently, that's not too likely since I didn't want to have fought in the war. I'm probably going to come up with and toss a lot of ideas...

With some thought and imagination it can work.

You grew up on the elven island thus never were you in the war. Now that the war is over- the elves are curious about what is happening. What happened in Cyre? Could it be repeated as a weapon against them? So you become a spy as much as anything.

Could be an overly protective parent kept you from the war but the parent has changed their mind about travel now that the war is over or has died thus no longer restricting your travel.

Getting really crazy- you came to the country but were captured during the first battle and enslaved/imprisoned. You were only recently released.

So long as it can be explained and doesn't effect game balance I'm generally good with it.

Jdvn1

megamania said:
With some thought and imagination it can work.

You grew up on the elven island thus never were you in the war. Now that the war is over- the elves are curious about what is happening. What happened in Cyre? Could it be repeated as a weapon against them? So you become a spy as much as anything.

Could be an overly protective parent kept you from the war but the parent has changed their mind about travel now that the war is over or has died thus no longer restricting your travel.

Getting really crazy- you came to the country but were captured during the first battle and enslaved/imprisoned. You were only recently released.

So long as it can be explained and doesn't effect game balance I'm generally good with it.
My family was supposedly supposed to be established in Khorvaire, though. Also, I didn't know about Cyre at the time.

... Actually, that character never got off the ground. Could I use him, maybe?

Jdvn1 said:
My family was supposedly supposed to be established in Khorvaire, though. Also, I didn't know about Cyre at the time.

... Actually, that character never got off the ground. Could I use him, maybe?

ouch! you are new to the setting. Cyre is the THE event of the last 5 years. Sure. Just figure out the history and go for it. I can help critique and work out the wrinkles if any arise.

Jdvn1

megamania said:
ouch! you are new to the setting. Cyre is the THE event of the last 5 years. Sure. Just figure out the history and go for it. I can help critique and work out the wrinkles if any arise.
Yeah, I know. I needed an "Eberron in five minutes" section of the book or something. "Big Dragons! Big boom! Scary!"

Thanks!

Jdvn1

megamania said:
Just to keep the thread on track- Cyre was "Bumped" off.
:lol: Makes it sound like an accident. This bump isn't an accident, though.

Bumparoonie, Neighborino!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads