• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

First Post
Fine, anyone laugh their ass off when they saw the dubbed trailer of High Tension?

Has anyone seen any of the following movies? If so, which had the best end-credits?

Zebraman, Nobody Knows, Code 46, Unlucky Monkey, Old Boy and Bin-Jib (Goes by the name of 3-Iron in the States. I know, like wtf man, that's not even a direct translation)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Joker said:
Has anyone seen any of the following movies? If so, which had the best end-credits?

Zebraman, Nobody Knows, Code 46, Unlucky Monkey, Old Boy and Bin-Jib (Goes by the name of 3-Iron in the States. I know, like wtf man, that's not even a direct translation)

nope. Bump

Brain

First Post
Joker said:
Fine, anyone laugh their ass off when they saw the dubbed trailer of High Tension?

Haven't heard of any of those.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
megamania said:
It is listed under The Five Nations. I sorta skipped over it. 'course now it's the four nations isn't it?
I ended up with a totally different character, anyway.

I'm headed there now to check it all out. I have a full week of Eberronese. I have my gaming group's Eberron Storyhour to do up, My Pathfinder's Story hour to do up and begin to flesh out the plot map I created for the adventure of Chaos Effect.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
megamania said:
I'm headed there now to check it all out. I have a full week of Eberronese. I have my gaming group's Eberron Storyhour to do up, My Pathfinder's Story hour to do up and begin to flesh out the plot map I created for the adventure of Chaos Effect.
Fun stuff!

I think I just squeaked in as player #6, but some of the ealier people didn't finish their characters, I think.

Jdvn1 said:
Fun stuff!

I think I just squeaked in as player #6, but some of the ealier people didn't finish their characters, I think.

Yup- you are #6. I gotta go. Stupid work thing. Back tonight after 11:45

Brain

First Post
the Jester said:
Can't believe this pointless thread is still alive!

I mean, c'mon folks, don't you all have something better to do?
Yeah, listen to the Jester. This thread is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads