• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
Yes they are. I had to use my phaser on two of them yesterday. I'm not ready to be a Borg yet. Its hard enough to get a date as it is.

You must've forgotten about Seven of Nine: hottest Borg Babe out there! :lol:

Unless you're like Torm who thinks Voyager shouldn't have existed in the first place...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
You must've forgotten about Seven of Nine: hottest Borg Babe out there! :lol:

Unless you're like Torm who thinks Voyager shouldn't have existed in the first place...

I liked the idea and I liked some of the characters. I'm a Jeri Ryan fan but not a 7 of nine fan. I think Voyager should have existed but I think it should have been better.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
I liked the idea and I liked some of the characters. I'm a Jeri Ryan fan but not a 7 of nine fan. I think Voyager should have existed but I think it should have been better.

It definitely shoulda been better! Considering the best part of the show was the Holodoc... he was fun! ;)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
It definitely shoulda been better! Considering the best part of the show was the Holodoc... he was fun! ;)
The doctor was fun. The show had some good moments. I liked the Hunter race. The episode with the Klingons and Nazis was good.
borg_assimilation_faces.gif

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
You're not posting as much tonight... the math stuff isn't your thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads