Burned Circle - OOC Thread

ThirdWizard

First Post
Hey guys, sorry for the silence here for so long. I'm a software dev and the last two weeks three projects just happened to become shippable at the same time, and of course I'm lead on one, and co-lead on another, and helping with the third. Then my boss took a week vacation and I'm taking over his technical responsibilities until he's back. Basically the last three or so weeks have been really really rough on me. I should have given a heads up on this, but it caught me by surprise (I'm not very observant) and one thing led to another. Anyway, will be back soon. I should have free time again next week.

ThirdWizard

First Post
I'm very sorry guys. I've been busy, and I keep thinking that I'll get back to the game real soon, and I just need to do this one more thing and then I'll definately get back into it. But, of course I haven't been.

Well, if you're all willing to forgive me and give the game a second chance, I'm going to try to throw off this bout of procrastination. I really liked where this was going, so let me see if I can get us back on track. I'll make some IC posts and get the ball rolling.

EDIT: Wow, looks like [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] just did a great job at working through that scene. Nice. :)

Last edited:

ThirdWizard

First Post
FYI guys, keep going, but if [MENTION=6694788]Bluedevil[/MENTION] doesn't respond by the time you guys make it to the cemetery, I'm going to auto-compel his MISSING IN ACTION aspect to gracefully-as-possible remove him from the next scene. I've sent him a PM, so hopefully he'll not miss out!

I'll do what I can to keep things moving and interesting in the meantime.

ThirdWizard

First Post
[MENTION=54988]Dragonwriter[/MENTION] give me a Contacts check. It needs to be at least Good.

Also, I'm going to compel your aspect PISSED OFF WINTER'S LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES if your contacts roll is a success. Word gets around the faerie community, and through no fault of your own it could easily get back to Winter that you might be making yourself an easy target. They wouldn't realize you're after Sandra, but they will start piecing it together more quickly than they would otherwise.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Dragonwriter give me a Contacts check. It needs to be at least Good.

Also, I'm going to compel your aspect PISSED OFF WINTER'S LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES if your contacts roll is a success. Word gets around the faerie community, and through no fault of your own it could easily get back to Winter that you might be making yourself an easy target. They wouldn't realize you're after Sandra, but they will start piecing it together more quickly than they would otherwise.

I kinda figured something like that was in the cards. ;) Contacts result is +7, Epic. And I'll take the compel.

Remove ads