• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Leif

Adventurer
Fine. Have it your way.

LEIF was going to try to make arrangements to take plastic and everything. Just to be as CONVENIENT as possible for the masses.

NIJEL, however, is strictly a "no b.s.," cash only merchant. :p

J. Alexander

First Post
Computer Issue

Hey guys..

Cleaning off a virus hope go be up and running my tomorrow (sunday) monring and reposted......had to go out and by NORTON...the other crap from microsoft, avg and macaffee was just not doing the trick..so I am busy deep scanning and removing tons of litle virues...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It seems virus scrubbing scrubbed JA's Windows TM for good :p

Now we wait until he recovers everything from scratch...

Rhun

First Post
Nothing worse than a total computer meltdown. I try to back all of my stuff up to my external harddrive, but I'm horrible about doing it regularly. I guess I need to work on that.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, I should do a little back up too. You can back up the threads here too in case we have another great crash and lose 5 months worth of posts.

Guess I'll give JA a call tonight and see if I can provide some tech support.

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, I should do a little back up too. You can back up the threads here too in case we have another great crash and lose 5 months worth of posts.

Which is why I don't actually have 12,000 posts here...stupid database crashes. :)

However, the tool to download threads seems to be missing. Something about the new website format. I hope they add it back, because I used to make back-ups of my threads all the time.

Scotley

Hero
Which is why I don't actually have 12,000 posts here...stupid database crashes. :)

However, the tool to download threads seems to be missing. Something about the new website format. I hope they add it back, because I used to make back-ups of my threads all the time.

Likewise, I'm sure I lost over a thousand posts then as well. I see you are correct, we can only get to the printable version of the thread and not the text mode.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads