• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Leif

Adventurer
Well, Scotley, Rhun, since you guys are such dedicated backup-ers, why don't you print the threads out? That way, if there's ever a crash, you can type them all back in by hand! Simple, no? ;)

Rhun

First Post
Well, Scotley, Rhun, since you guys are such dedicated backup-ers, why don't you print the threads out? That way, if there's ever a crash, you can type them all back in by hand! Simple, no? ;)

If you could have it display the entire thread on one page, I would absolutely do this...but since you can't, and they end up being like 100 pages, it just isn't worth it.

J. Alexander

First Post
Sorru guys for the once again abscence but my grandmother passed away so it has been a headace for three weeks...give me till tomorrow and i will have us up an runnign

Scotley

Hero
Sorry to hear about your loss. I knew she had been in poor health for a long time. Let me know if there is anything I can do to be of assistance.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
While I cannot offer assistance, I can offer condolences. I hope it was painless, fast and that she is in better place now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads