• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Calling TRD!!] Obi-Andy's Pathfinder Chronicles [Core 3.5]

ObiAndy

First Post
OK, guys. First battlemap is up. If you could each redefine your actions for the first round I would appreciate. Then I'll post round 2 map.

Thanks again for your patience!!

ObiAndy

First Post
Attn: Players

Hey guys, I have a suggestion.

Since Dekana was nice enough to post a Rogue's Gallery here , I'd like you guys to post your characters there. Some of you have already.

The other thing is that when you do post, attach a picture that I can use for the battlemaps. This way each of you knows where your character is at, and make it easier for me to quickly post battlemaps round by round.

I appreciate your help. Thanks for participating!

TRD

First Post
I will add Lali soon.

Quick dumb question - after charging with a lance, can I still use it in combat? Or do I now need to drop it and draw another weapon?

Quick dumb question 2 - do you want us to scale the photo for you Obi? If so, what size? Or just throw whatever pic up and you will take care of it?

ObiAndy

First Post
TRD said:
Quick dumb question - after charging with a lance, can I still use it in combat? Or do I now need to drop it and draw another weapon?

Not dumb. I've always played it as you can use the lance after a charge, rather like a spear on foot. It's just that your mouont is moving around for you, and you must also maintain control of your mount at the same time. I'll look up how it works and give a definitive answer. For now, yes, you can still use your lance, just without the charge bonuses.

TRD said:
Quick dumb question 2 - do you want us to scale the photo for you Obi? If so, what size? Or just throw whatever pic up and you will take care of it?

Don't worry about scaling the picture. As long as you can recognize it once I scale it down, I'm OK with that. I use Paint, so I just "Paste from..." and then size it how I want.

ObiAndy

First Post
Nope, we're still good! I've just been sick for a few days, so I apologize for the delay. I should have a better posting rate now.

Also, I just got Pathfinders #5 & 6 in the same shipment, so I most certainly want to see this to fruition! I appreciate your patience.

BTW, I do have a new post up in the Playing the Game forum!

ObiAndy

First Post
Attn: Trd

TRD, just wanted to let you know that Lali, while mounted, can see Goblin 2 just past the podium, and is in range for a 50' move to engage. If that is what you want to do, just roll and post in the IC thread.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
ObiAndy said:
Nope, we're still good! I've just been sick for a few days, so I apologize for the delay. I should have a better posting rate now.

I've been sick also. I'll try to get Korbok back in action tonight.

ObiAndy

First Post
Calling TRD!!!

If you are still interested, let me know. I'll continue taking actions for Lali for a bit, but I may have to drop after a while.

I do hope all is well.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Sorry to post for him, but he hasn't been in a game I am in with him for awhile either. He's popped in to say he's still reading the boards...... but idk. I just didn't want you guys to think it was just this game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads