Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive? (DM: JoeNotCharles, Ozymandias79 Judging)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Tristan scowls a bit at Blade's comment. "I think you can keep those thoughts to yourself," he replies in elven. "And I'm sure Dextyr understands the elven tongue as well, so I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by using it instead of common," he points out with a raised eyebrow.

Despite his apparent displeasure with Blade's comment, a smile finds its way back onto his face. She does seem in touch with the primal nature of the elves ... but no, such thoughts aren't to be entertained now.

renau1g

First Post
"Are you going to ask me to duel with you?" Tristan asks, the smirk in his voice matching the one on his face.

"No, I think I'll need to wait until after our mission to engage in any further sparring. Perhaps you can demonstrate with some maneuvers using that unique blade of yours" Blade replies.

[sblock=OOC]
Blade's had enough sparring ;)

He is interested in the superior weapon you're carrying though, I know I'm debating on the lvl 2 feat b/w that or an executioner axe
[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
"Hello! I am back. No find job at tavern, but find much insult. Priest is big jerk. Ignore me. Is very rude!"

"Okay. Since we wait, I find comfort. Is no chairs here, so I look in office. You come, too. Maybe we make fire, roast marshmallow, and sing song while wait? Is good to pass time."

With that, Tonk opens the door and enters the Bishop's office.

The door is wide open.

And you can see that he's getting flint and tinder from his pocket...

Last edited:

DMDanW

First Post
"Good luck to you then Tonk. Perhaps our paths will cross again" Dextyr calls out to the departing Half-Orc.

I will wait for the bishop's return. I take it both of you are doing likewise?"

"Yes, I will wait for the Bishop to return. I have been waiting around that Tavern for so long, it is just nice to get out to somewhere else." Dextyr replies to Tristans question.

As Tristan and Blade discuss weaponry Dextyr takes in his surroundings and contemplates what it is that this bishop would want then for.

His thoughts are returned to the present when the female elf arrives. Dextyr immediately takes note of the tune she is humming and then as she speaks he is amazed as her words flow in verse and rhyme as if she is always in the midst of a song. He smiles and nods a greeting towards her as she passes, and pick up on the strained smile she sends his way. Hmm, I wonder what that's about...don't think I know her, although with all the dirt and grim I can't be sure...hmm maybe a dalliance with a sister then...

Hearing Blades comment to Tristan, and then Tristans remark Dextyr replies in Imperia (elven)"Yes the raw Elven tounge is close enough to Imperia that I can speak it. I actaully perfer it to Allarian as it flows off the tounge easier."

Dextyr then resumes examining the corridor while Tristan and Blade discuss swordplay techniques.

KenHood

First Post
"Hello!" says Tonk, waving at Dextyr from inside the Bishop's office, "I am in here. I am not really gone."

The half-orc returns to looking through the contents of the office, muttering to himself. "Now, if I Bishop, I leave note for go-getter and put pay...where? Hmm. I leave pay in secret place with good lock. If go-getter find, it prove go-getter is much clever, is solver of problem. Yes..."

DMDanW

First Post
Dextyr stands in a stunned silence as Tonk returns, waltzes into the Bishops office, and pulls out his flint & steel...

"Hello!" says Tonk, waving at Dextyr from inside the Bishop's office, "I am in here. I am not really gone."

At Tonks prodding Dextyr snaps out of his daze. "Umm.. Tonk..why don't you come out here...I just realised that although you and Blade are punch brothers, Tristan and I have not yet had the honor. What say you tonk..shall we commence with the ritual and all become punch brothers thus strenghtening the bond of the group??" Dextyr fumbles through his thoughts trying anything to get the overanxious Tonk out of the Bishops office.

What in Abyss did I just do....That brute will knock my head off...well I suppose if it gets him away from that dammed office then it will be worth it... Oh this is going to hurt....

KenHood

First Post
Tonk pauses in his search. He climbs out from underneath the Bishop's desk. A huge grin beams from his face.

"Yes! Is BRILLIANT idea! If we all Punch Brothers, is like story about group of Punch Brothers, where they is Punch Brothers, and...well...I go on, but you already may know story, and I no want to bore."

He exits the office, though the door remains open...

"Okay! Who is first?"

Remove ads