Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive? (DM: JoeNotCharles, Ozymandias79 Judging)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"Oh, by all means, Dextyr, the honor of being first is yours," Tristan says, his voice dripping with sarcasm and patronism as he smirks at the half-elf.

"But why don't we take this outside the temple. We don't want to startle the clergy and lose our job," the elf suggests. At least he got Tonk out of that office ... though it would be fun to see the look on the Bishop's face when he came back to a campfire in his office, hehe.

DMDanW

First Post
"Okay! Who is first?"

Ahhh crap...

"OK Tonk" Dextyr replies. "Since this was my BRILLIANT idea I will go first" Dextyr delivers with just a slight undertone of sarcasm when pronouncing the word brilliant.

"So what do we do now? Should we step outside perhaps? I would prefer to perform a ceremony as monumentus as this out in the open? Perhaps with some spectoators to act as witnessess for the bonding of our Punch-Brotherhood?"

Dextyrs mind races through ways of possibly getting tonk out of here for a while. Perhaps I can point in a random direction and say 'Hey look a juicy looking rabbit ran that way... let's catch it' Dextyr muses before realising that he may soon be missing some teeth...

KenHood

First Post
"Oh, by all means, Dextyr, the honor of being first is yours," Tristan says, his voice dripping with sarcasm and patronism as he smirks at the half-elf.
"Ha-ha-ha!"

Tonk pounds Tristan on the back. "Okay, but you is next."

He points at Dextyr and Tristan. "Then, you and you."

He points at Blade and Dextyr. "Then, you and you."

He points at Tristan and Blade. "And you and you."

"Because if only I do it, I know, is no fair to all of you. So, we must all be Punch Brother!"

"So what do we do now? Should we step outside perhaps? I would prefer to perform a ceremony as monumentus as this out in the open? Perhaps with some spectoators to act as witnessess for the bonding of our Punch-Brotherhood?"
"Well, proper ceremony involve bonfire and circle made of skull of many enemy. Each who is to be Punch Brother fast for week and spend day in...(uhm)...(What is when think to self and no stop? Is almost like sleep without to snore.)...(er)...think-thing in sweat lodge, while hang from rope that is tie to sharp peg stuck in chest muscle. Then, family of both Punch Brother gather for big dance, which is dance on bed of hot coal. After dance, Punch Brother put on headdress, which is make from crown of thorn with feather of griffon. Punch Brother wrap fist in rope of hemp and roll fist in bowl of broken glass. While family watch, Punch Brother make the punch. Then, the hug."

A single tear drips down Tonk's cheek.

"Is much beautiful."

He takes a deep breath and smacks the palm of his hands together.

"But is okay if just go outside and do."

DMDanW

First Post
"But is okay if just go outside and do."

"Well then.. let's go do this!" Dextyr replies trying to imitate Tonks enthusiasm, and walks towards the exit. Well at lease this gets Tonk outside. With any luck we will find another distraction after we are all anointed Punch-Brothers to keep Tonk entertained untill the Bishop returns. As long as we stay out of trouble... Dextyr thinks to himself as he makes his way outside.

Once outside he performs a few stretches preparing himself for what will most likely be the hardest punch he has ever taken in his life.....

KenHood

First Post
Bouncing with exurberance, Tonk goes outside.

"Okay! You first!"

He places his hands behind his back and thrusts his chin forward.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Tristan follows, grinning. "Yes, strike hard, Dextyr. We don't want to only do this half-way." Chuckling to himself, the elf crosses his arms to watch the spectacle.

DMDanW

First Post
Bouncing with exurberance, Tonk goes outside.

"Okay! You first!"

He places his hands behind his back and thrusts his chin forward.

"Alright Tonk, although I must say that when I take a jab at someone it is usually verbal and not with my fist, and my wit is much sharper than my sword." Dextyr tightens his first and moves into position to strike Tonk "OK here goes"

[sblock=roll look-up]
Roll Lookup 4 point of damage
[/sblock]

Dextyr unloads a punch at Tonk, and although it was a decent punch for him, Dextyr was sure that his hand probably hurt more right now than Tonks chin.

"OK now it's your turn Tonk." Dextyr stand still and prepares to try and roll with the incoming punch as much as possible. As Tonk winds up All Dextyr can think is that this is for the good of the 'team'.

[sblock=OOC]
I've got about another 45 minutes and then I'm away for the weekend so most likely won't be checking in till Monday morning. Don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone :D
[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
Tonk takes the punch.

A beat after it hits. He rocks back on his heels, holding his face. "Ow! It hurt! Is good punch!"

He looks at Dextyr. You can tell that Tonk is faking the pain, so that he won't hurt Dextyr's feelings. "Never been punched so hard, ever. You very strong!"

---​

Tonk does a huge wind-up, cocks his fast, and hurls forward his punch, pulling it at the last moment.

"Now for hug!"

Tonk picks Dextyr off his feet in a massive bear-hug.

"Oh! Is okay to cry! Is much catharsis!" he sobs, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Punch Brother no about win or lose. It no about word. The crazy shout be tongues, like in Festival of Wine God. When punch over nothing is solve, but nothing matter. We all is save."

Last edited:

KenHood

First Post
Out of Character

OOC: Tonk make scary pose!​

Attachments

• tonk.jpg
    tonk.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 148

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
With a small sigh (so as not to offend Tonk), Tristan steps away from the wall he was leaning on and uncrosses his arms. "I suppose it is my turn to join the brotherhood, right?" He asks Tonk. "Do you punch first or do I?"
[sblock=OOC]And here I was thinking that Tonk would come and accost Tristan without hesitation ;)

This will be an ... interesting crew, haha. I look forward to it :D

Two of you have drawn pictures now ... does that mean I need to try my hand now too? Hmm ... I haven't broken out the pencil in a while ...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads