• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM

Hellefire

First Post
leader, contestants

OK, we have some judge offers - anyone feel like stepping up to coordinate it?

In my experience, there have been 3 judges and 8 or 16 contestants (or some wierd division of three - 12/24), who pair off/triple off. Oh, and a couple alternate slots just in case anyone bows out in the first round. The contestant slots just goooooooo. Fast.

Eeralai /hug! Long time no see!
Everyone, so nice to be back!

Aaron

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
There was a crowd of old ENWorlder Ceramic DM participants at Alsih2o's forums. There was a Ceramic DM going on (I was participating) but the boards seem to be down.
Has Ceramic DM moved from ENWorld? It would feel a little strange having them here if they're meant to be somewhere else (and particularly if they are being run by Alsih2o).

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'd be willing to judge the next go-around. Herreman, your judgements were awesome. Eeralai and maxfieldjadenfox and I were just lamenting their loss from the Crash of '06. They were as much fun to read as the stories!
They were a little bit silly but an absolute ball to put together. I suppose I could try to wrest Lady Death from her current owner one more time to let her have her way with the competitors; however he is difficult to deal with, even at the best of times. ;) As well, my line of credit regarding the procurement of imps may be in doubt. Goodness knows what I will have to do get even a fraction of the "talent" :confused: I had last time. :D

Anyway, if all is cool, we still would need to find someone to organise the thing. A task perhaps not that easy to accomplish.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Eeralai

First Post
Herremann the Wise said:
Has Ceramic DM moved from ENWorld? It would feel a little strange having them here if they're meant to be somewhere else (and particularly if they are being run by Alsih2o).

I don't think Alsih2o has ever had a problem with the games continuing here without him. It was the first game he had run on his site and it of course had to meet with a bit of disaster like all the games seem to.

gribble

Explorer
Whats involved in organising it? Just finding the pictures, and setting up a competition ladder?

I'd like to participate, but you could probably twist my arm to organise it.

Eeralai said:
I don't think Alsih2o has ever had a problem with the games continuing here without him. It was the first game he had run on his site and it of course had to meet with a bit of disaster like all the games seem to.

What's going on with his site?

Eeralai

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
What's going on with his site?

It ran into domain name issues which BSF is trying to help him resolve. It sounded like they were getting close, but I see today that it is still not up :(

Remove ads