CG vs. N: Chaotic Good Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
Wow, I didn't realize how effective the sandstorm would be coupled with a burrowing creature. Also, I understand the reason for the suffocation, but I don't see anything about burrowing creatures not being able to breathe underground. I never looked before, though. :)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Iska was just on the edge of sleeping when almost four minutes later she realizes its getting cramped and decides to have a look topside. She will burrow to 45n30e-10z before making a break for the surface, striving to get above the sandstorm as soon as she comes out.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Yes, extremely effective. There is no draw because the opponent keeps taking scouring damage.

Round 706

The behemoth takes 3 points of damage from the wind.

Iksa does not suffocate while she is ten feet under (13 Con check). She bursts out of the ground, seeing what I described above, and soars above the storm (rolled 26 Fort save). (You can position her how you wish.) She takes 3 points of damage as she flies through the storm. Iksa has 76 HP remaining.

F3 flies to fifteen feet behind Iksa, who is not scared (26 Will save). F3 concentrates on something.

The behemoth waits at 55N55E. It has 144 HP remaining.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 707

The behemoth takes 3 points of damage from the wind. It has 141 HP remaining.

Iksa breathes for 20 points of fire damage, which F3 does not dodge (17 Ref save). Iksa can breathe again in round 710.

F3 flies straight up to 15N70E105Z and cures himself up to 61 HP.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 708

The behemoth takes 3 points of damage from the wind. It has 138 HP remaining.

Iksa chooses to attack F3 (rolled 26 Will save), but the missiles have no effect (rolled 13 CL check).

F3 flies 35 feet above Iksa and shouts, "Flee!" Iksa, being out of the wind, can now hear, but has no desire to listen (CL check 24; Will save 20).

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 709

The behemoth takes 3 points of damage from the wind. It has 135 HP remaining.

F3 does not flee (23 CL check; 22 Will save).

F3 says, "Flee", but Iksa has no urge to do so (23 CL check; natural 20 Will save).

Remove ads