Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
I get a feat at level 3?

no, but it is listed that you did

Yes, you do get a feat at level 3! Everyone gains a feat at 3rd level. You had Iron Will, the feat you took at 2nd level, still listed. I've deleted it from the level 3 level-up summary so you can add a feat. Also, I re-added the level 2 level-up summary from a past iteration. I did a couple of minor edits for readability.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm not sure about that; I'll leave that to FrancisJohn to say since he was checking your sheet over. I just wanted to clarify on the feat.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
darn, i meant to clarify fighter feat. my bad. sorry [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION]

alright [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], this is what I have for Zinnelis:

Things I fixed:
1. I fixed a missing an HP. 11 + 9 = 20!
2. Doesn't matter at all really, but your arcane spell failure chance is 10% for the leather armor
3. Took out the section instructions to clean it up
4. Played with weapon, skill, and equipment formatting

Things you need to do:
1. Look at the gold total section, it's tough to do mid-adventure. Not sure what judges would say about totals and whatnot.
2. I think you need to take an extra language due to a rank in linguistics?

Things I like:
1. I liked that you keep his location updated. Underbridge ftw!
2. How you organize your character knowledge

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Rak'tan is APPROVED for level 3!

I would like to review Arradon, but he's level 4. I do like the every four level rule though. Judges are judges for a reason.

Remove ads