Character Level Up Approvals

soulnova

Explorer
Alright! Galandra just leveled up!

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Galandra_Beiryn_(soulnova)

[sblock]
Level 4: May 31st, 2013
Class: Ranger
BAB: +3 to +4
Fort: +3 to +4
Ref: +3 to +4
STR: 17 to 18
Features: Hunter's Bond/Leopard (Cat, Small)
HP: 32 (original) + 8 (Max -2) + 1 (CON) + 1 (FC) = 42 (new total)
Skill Pts: +7 = +6 (Class) +1 (Race) + 21 (Old Total) = 28 (New Total)

Skills selected:
Handle Animal +1
Knowledge Dungeon +1
Perception +1
Spell craft +2
stealth +1
survival +1
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Cythera:
a) Arcane Strike now gains you +2 damage.
b) I reformatted the Adventure log significantly, pulling a few numbers from Systole's spreadsheet for the last game since I had it.
c) That showed me that you only need to spend 3 DMCs instead of 4 to get to 11th level. Adjusted accordingly. The DMC tracker has not been updated yet.
d) You missed updating BAB on your range weapons. Fixed.

So, after a long while Cythera has been APPROVED for 11th level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Galandra:
a) Power attack increases to -2/ +4 or +6 for two handed.
b) Track bonus from ranger levels went from +1 to +2.
c) Mika starts at natural armor +1, but you get +1 from size, so her AC starts at 20.
d) Mika starts as a first level companion, since rangers are treated as druids of (level - 3) until they take the Boon Companion feat. I tweaked alot of numbers for her.
e) Galandra leveled on May 21th from just time, but you were already started in the encounter. So, the level up process was after the battle, but you started counting time earnings at the higher rate immediately.

Suggestions:
A) You have the option, as a human, to give a +1 HP or skill point to the animal companion instead of taking the HP on Galandra. The cat is a little light on HP at this level. Well, not as bad as some of your party members though. If you take Boon Companion at 5th, it doesn't become as much of a concern. The option is there.
B) The Animal Archive is a new product from Paizo. I haven't read it all yet, but the judges probably need to go through and see if we are going to include it in our allowed sources list. If we do, I am hereby marking Mika as available for the tweaks from that book retroactively. That's mainly because it will take us weeks to getting around to reviewing the book, and I don't want to hold up your active game. I have heard good things about the Animal Archive.

Galandra is APPROVED for fourth level and to be the walking and talking servant for Mika the Magnificent.

soulnova

Explorer
SK thank you! I dont know about how to tell how much xp i got from time. XD i simply waited for th gm to tell us how much we got.

im sorry you had to tweak mika. Wasnt sure myself.. I was actually thinking on getting the animal archive. Again Thank you!!

WindCrystal

First Post
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Amien_Thrus_(Det)

Amien Thrus has advanced to the third level. I looked over my sheet to try and minimize errors both in mechanics & formatting, but I'm sure I made an error somewhere still.

[sblock=Increases] Level 3: Class: Urban Barbarian
BAB: +2 to +3
Fort: +3 to +3
Ref: +0 to +1
Will: +0 to +1
Feat: Combat Reflexes
Features: Trap Sense
HP: +13 HP = (Max-2 of 1d12(10) +2 Con +1 FC Bonus)
Skill Pts: +7 = +6 (Urban Barbarian) +1 (Human) +14 (Old Total)
= 21 (New Total)
Skills: Acrobatics, Bluff, Climb, Knowledge (Local), Linguistics, Stealth, Swim[/sblock]

Remove ads