• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
Working on Sylvain:
What XP have you earned this adventure? That adventure wasn't even listed in your adventure log until I put it there. [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] needs to update the first page with the XP totals. On some adventures, I can calculate it for people if I know what the encounter XP was. But, I can't tell on this adventure.

Updated.

Gerald007

First Post
Working on Sylvain:
a) The scorpion gives you a +4 initiative. It also affects you if it is within a mile, so adjusted.
b) You shorted your skills quite a bit. I think you were thinking INT bonuses are not retroactive. They are. So, you have another 8 skill points to spend.
c) What XP have you earned this adventure? That adventure wasn't even listed in your adventure log until I put it there. @GlassEye needs to update the first page with the XP totals. On some adventures, I can calculate it for people if I know what the encounter XP was. But, I can't tell on this adventure.

b and c are holding up the approval.

Sorry, SK, was gone to a wedding the last few days. I think glasseye made a post just before this one answering question c. I'll take care of b. and add 8 more skills. His should happen tomorrow afternoon. I'll post when I get the skills added.

thanks for the review, as always.

gerald

Gerald007

First Post
Hey SK, I made the skill changes to Syl, gaining 8 points. I added two points to Fly and Know. History, and one point each to UMD, Know. Nature, Heal and Intimidate.

Thanks. Let me know if I need any more changes.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Menik:
a) You had the BAB at +3. Well, wizards are not that great at combat. Fixed to +2.
b) Don't delete the old level up entries. I occasionally have to go back and use that data to track things like spells that were free. I pulled the old entries from the history.
c) You are into medium encumbrance by a pound. I suggest tossing away the club so it doesn't slow you down due to weight. :cool:

Menik has his APPROVAL for fourth level.

kinem

Adventurer
OK, thanks SK. I'll leave some of my arrows at home. The club is for clobbering skeletons as Menik has twice faced necromancers in his three adventure career.

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Lem

1) Maneuver Training = level, so Lem was short-changed on his CMB. Fixed.

2) The flat AC bonus applies to CMD as well as AC. Fixed.

3) Total was right for the flurry, but the Monk BAB listed there was wrong in the math breakdown. Fixed.

4) Note on FC in Class features didn't account for its use at level 4. Fixed.

5) Your finances were a bit rough to figure out, since it seemed you'd updated some elements but not all. e.g., The equipment section added up to more than you had listed as its total, but 'equipment carried' was correct in the overall breakdown of earnings to spendings in the coinage section.

After trying to reconcile it all, I came up with a slightly different total, but since it was only a few gold different (and in Lem's favor), I'm not too worried about it. You do need to update your coins to reflect that amount, though (they're still an old version from what I can tell), but since the big math total is settled, I'm going ahead and APPROVING Lem.

Remove ads