Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Lazy answers:
Quillian done.
Tssauk done. You had purchased Cure Mod potions, not cure light. Adjusted the labels and left over coins appropriately. Deflection affects CMD too, so that bumped up with the ring.
One of these days I will get to Heinrich. I fast tracked the others because they are starting an new game. :heh:

Satin Knights

First Post
Jonas is APPROVED.

Reviewing Heinrich: NOT YET
a) You have only spent 77 of your 81 skill points.
b) I did a lot of cleanups and recalculates. You have a bit more to spend.

I highly suggest changing your 9th level feat to Toughness. You are extremely low on HP, to the point you could one-shot yourself with an above average lightning bolt. I also suggest buying and learning False Life and cast it as part of your normal routine. At this point, Heinrich is very fragile and needs these buffs.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Jonas is APPROVED.

Reviewing Heinrich: NOT YET
a) You have only spent 77 of your 81 skill points.
b) I did a lot of cleanups and recalculates. You have a bit more to spend.

I highly suggest changing your 9th level feat to Toughness. You are extremely low on HP, to the point you could one-shot yourself with an above average lightning bolt. I also suggest buying and learning False Life and cast it as part of your normal routine. At this point, Heinrich is very fragile and needs these buffs.

Re: Skill points - must have been those purple frogs I licked the other day. One told me I spent all my points. It lied to me. +1 planes, +1 survival;+2 stealth

re: cash - 600 pp . . . . I needed some scrolls. give me a second . . . . there is something lagging my computer. need to get home and work oon it. finish tomorrow.

Re: Toughness - not seeing the value of burning a feat for 9 hit points.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Re: Skill points - must have been those purple frogs I licked the other day. One told me I spent all my points. It lied to me. +1 planes, +1 survival;+2 stealth

re: cash - 600 pp . . . . I needed some scrolls. give me a second . . . . there is something lagging my computer. need to get home and work oon it. finish tomorrow.

Re: Toughness - not seeing the value of burning a feat for 9 hit points.

I have done as much as I can

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Heinrich_Schreibersen_(Scott_DeWar)

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...The-Mystic-Pearl/page16&p=6236066#post6236066

Remove ads