Character Level Up Approvals

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich is ready for level 11 review

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Heinrich_Schreibersen_(Scott_DeWar)

level 11 wizard
BAB, Fort, Ref, Will: same
Class Features: No new ones.
HP: +4 to 46
Skill Points: +9 to 99
Skills Improved: Appraise, Fly, Knowledge [Arcana, Geography, Planes] Perception, spellcraft, stealth
Spells gained: +1 3rd, +1 6th [chains of fire, undeath to death]
Feat: character level 11 - Greater spell specialization

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris is ready for her lvl 7 review!! :D

Level 7: 28 Oct 2014
Class: Bard
HP: Max -2 = d8-2 + 1 FC + 1 Toughness = +8
BAB: +4 to +5
Special: Inspire Competence +3
Feat: Deadly Aim
Spells: +1 1st lvl known Expeditious Retreat, +2 3rd lvl spells: Good Hope, Haste (+1 3rd level per day)
Skill Pts: +8 = +6 (Class) +1 (Int) +1 (Race)
51 (Old Total) = 59 (New Total)

Halivar

First Post
Darvus was supposed to level to 2 on Sept. 17th, but I missed the DM's announcement. :eek:

This is my first time leveling in LPF, so let me know if anything is askew!

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Darvus_Andar_(Halivar)

Level 2 Paladin
HP: Rolled Max-2 to go from 11 to 20
Fort and Will went from 2 to 3
Added one SP to Diplomacy, Ride, and Sense Motive
Gained Divine Grace and Lay on Hands

Scott DeWar

Darvus was supposed to level to 2 on Sept. 17th, but I missed the DM's announcement. :eek:

This is my first time leveling in LPF, so let me know if anything is askew!

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Darvus_Andar_(Halivar)

Level 2 Paladin
HP: Rolled Max-2 to go from 11 to 20
Fort and Will went from 2 to 3
Added one SP to Diplomacy, Ride, and Sense Motive
Gained Divine Grace and Lay on Hands

Your will was +5 you had it at +7
divine grace is a nice thing to have, eh? @Aura, non-judges, can we approve level ups? I think we can, if so, other then the corrected will save, I found nothing else wrong.
[STAMP]APPROVED[/STAMP]

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Aura, non-judges, can we approve level ups?

Just the initial character submissions, please. Judges will handle the level ups. I suspect the reason is because level ups can be considerably trickier, such as Heinrich is right now.

Your calculation of the Will Save is correct, BTW. :)

I was planning to tackle the characters in queue in order, but since Halivar has been brought up, I'll finish him before going back to Heinrich (I've did some note-taking on Heinrich last night.) Halivar is barely any effort, anyway.

This said, Halivar is APPRIVED for level 2. Congratulations. Minor issues addressed include:[sblock=disclosure]The save issue mentioned by SDW; Edited for Hit Point line for clarity; Edited Skill Points line for clarity; Noted favored class bonus taken in +1 skill point twice; removed replicate line of javelin data[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Scott,

This appears following the Cloak of Resistance +3 line on Heinrich:

silvered mirror (1000 gp); 2 x potion cat's grace (600 gp); Wand Acid arrow 38 chgs (3420 gp)

Is this some sort of typo, such as an accidental paste? It's strangely formatted and would throw your math way off. I didn't see it in the previous version.

Scott DeWar

Just the initial character submissions, please. Judges will handle the level ups. I suspect the reason is because level ups can be considerably trickier, such as Heinrich is right now.

Your calculation of the Will Save is correct, BTW. :)

I was planning to tackle the characters in queue in order, but since Halivar has been brought up, I'll finish him before going back to Heinrich (I've did some note-taking on Heinrich last night.) Halivar is barely any effort, anyway.

This said, Halivar is APPRIVED for level 2. Congratulations. Minor issues addressed include:[sblock=disclosure]The save issue mentioned by SDW; Edited for Hit Point line for clarity; Edited Skill Points line for clarity; Noted favored class bonus taken in +1 skill point twice; removed replicate line of javelin data[/sblock]
Aw crumbs. I don't know what has been happening, but I have been getting weird formatting things going on. Let me try to fix this.

Scott DeWar

Heinrich is ready for level 11 review

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Heinrich_Schreibersen_(Scott_DeWar)

level 11 wizard
BAB, Fort, Ref, Will: same
Class Features: No new ones.
HP: +4 to 46
Skill Points: +9 to 99
Skills Improved: Appraise, Fly, Knowledge [Arcana, Geography, Planes] Perception, spellcraft, stealth
Spells gained: +1 3rd, +1 6th [chains of fire, undeath to death]
Feat: character level 11 - Greater spell specialization

Resubmitting Heinrich with formatting corrections, math re-calculations and proper amounts in finances entered.

I still need to do a little bit of purchasing, I am thinking another pearl of power for 1000 and scribe stone shape.

I did all calculations with pen and paper, so they should be correct. I will wait for approval before I do any more sales/scribing.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Heinrich for level 11. Most of his left over gold was lost to a correction to the cost of wealthy lifestyle (1000 vs 100), costing him 900. There were other minor edits:[sblock=Disclosure]I updated his spell section, which had some legacy issues from lower levels and lacked the 2nd bonus spell to 2nd level spells, granting another spell to use per day; I reformatted the part that was giving you trouble, and it seems fine for now; I reformatted some odd word wrap issues that may not be appearing on larger screens but do on my 13" (but should be fine on larger as well); I corrected his Touch AC to not include natural AC, which is is very specific about; I updated his skill point accounting, although the skill totals were correct already; I updated the check on his scroll purchases, it was correct; I updated the total spent on gear in the main gear section to 83,474.7 including the change to the cost of living (triple checked--long columns get difficult to total without mistake); I updated his gold remaining to 271.62[/sblock]There is an odd notation at the top of your skills '5 because pre item'. This may be a legacy issue and suitable to be removed, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention since I could figure out what was meant. Also the 2 potions of Cat's Grace (600gp) are noted in such a way that they do figure into the total gp of gear carried, I put them in parentheses for your consideration. If you keep them, that puts you upside down.

(Personally, I'd sell the wand of magic missile worth 675gp and keep the potions, or go to the Pearl and roll for a wand of Cat's Grace with a small number of charges (90gp per charge), since you're an arcane caster. Don't pay too much for that kind of consumable.)

Congratulations, and enjoy. :)

Remove ads