• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
Garadh is ready for mid-adventure 4th level approval (except that I'm not sure how to count the longsword he picked up on this adventure in the finances section...)

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Garadh_(KhisanthtA)

Right now you don't need to worry about balancing out the treasure/sword but we'll be getting to that soon as the characters get back to civilization.

As for the level up, everything looks good except you forgot the 4th level +1 to one of your ability scores. So, Almost, but Not Yet.

Right now you don't need to worry about balancing out the treasure/sword but we'll be getting to that soon as the characters get back to civilization.

As for the level up, everything looks good except you forgot the 4th level +1 to one of your ability scores. So, Almost, but Not Yet.

Ah, I actually put it in the ability scores (Dex 14 to 15) but forgot to note it at the end, sorry. Fixed now.

(Once this is approved I need to go up to 5th, too ;) )

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ah, I actually put it in the ability scores (Dex 14 to 15) but forgot to note it at the end, sorry. Fixed now.

(Once this is approved I need to go up to 5th, too ;) )

Ah, I see. If I had looked a little closer I would have noticed the difference in the scores but the same cost. I added a note in the Ability section for a little extra clarity. So: 4th level APPROVED. And, yep, now you're ready to advance to 5th level.

Remove ads