Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
Garadh is ready for mid-adventure 4th level approval (except that I'm not sure how to count the longsword he picked up on this adventure in the finances section...)

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Garadh_(KhisanthtA)

Right now you don't need to worry about balancing out the treasure/sword but we'll be getting to that soon as the characters get back to civilization.

As for the level up, everything looks good except you forgot the 4th level +1 to one of your ability scores. So, Almost, but Not Yet.

Right now you don't need to worry about balancing out the treasure/sword but we'll be getting to that soon as the characters get back to civilization.

As for the level up, everything looks good except you forgot the 4th level +1 to one of your ability scores. So, Almost, but Not Yet.

Ah, I actually put it in the ability scores (Dex 14 to 15) but forgot to note it at the end, sorry. Fixed now.

(Once this is approved I need to go up to 5th, too ;) )

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ah, I actually put it in the ability scores (Dex 14 to 15) but forgot to note it at the end, sorry. Fixed now.

(Once this is approved I need to go up to 5th, too ;) )

Ah, I see. If I had looked a little closer I would have noticed the difference in the scores but the same cost. I added a note in the Ability section for a little extra clarity. So: 4th level APPROVED. And, yep, now you're ready to advance to 5th level.

Remove ads