Character Level Up Approvals

FrancisJohn

Explorer
I am thinking of multi-classing Francis John III from level 3 and beyond. I've already taken two FC points for the first to levels. I might only do one more level in the original class, and the rest in the new class. That means I would be missing out on a slew of FC points.

So my problem: I've already done the free character rebuild. (Oh no!)

Would I be allowed a slight tweak, allowing me to rescind those skills points and apply them to the new-favored class instead? Perhaps a one-time gift of generosity from the powers-that-be?

Aura

Explorer
Would I be allowed a slight tweak, allowing me to rescind those skills points and apply them to the new-favored class instead? Perhaps a one-time gift of generosity from the powers-that-be?

Sorry, I see no previous examples of this. It's the reason I'm jealously guarding my rebuild on Tamarie until something hits me as 'just right'. Mechanically, I'm not happy with her. (I'm getting into her a little better on personality, but the mechanics feel... off.)

FrancisJohn

Explorer
So yeah, I read his background....
Following his refusal to kill a child who reminded him of his sister he was cast out of the Thorn and branded a traitor.
This fits perfectly with my new character Autumn's background? Want to merge there histories? Kind of cool if you ask me!

Remove ads