• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Submission Thread

RunGord

First Post
Review of Uff
...The Sword Breaker Dagger is an Exotic Weapon...
Ooops. Removed it.

...The ACP's on the skill chart seem to be inconsistent at -4 on some and -0 on others...
I had just left out the skills he's not trained in. Also fixed.

...fly is a DEX skill...Perception is a WIS...
Also fixed.

...Crit of a shortbow is 20...
Shortbow removed, going to stick with the cheap sling for now as you had suggested.

...Several apparent gear issues...Both gold and weight columns appear to be off...Forgot to fill in how Skill points calculated...and which hp option your taking...
All updated as per your numbers and suggestions. Also re-calculated weight and GP so hopefully is right now--before I had rounded my weight number up.

Also I swapped his INT and WIS scores, and made his favoured class bonus an HP instead.

Thanks very much for your in-depth review. I know how long it takes to make this, I appreciate the time you put into reviewing it!

~Gord

Aura

Explorer
Second look at Uff

Just one significant outstanding issue:
- when you added the sling bullets, you forgot to account weight. They're kinda heavy (10 lbs), but Uff's a brute, so you should be fine.

Minor things:
- You can mark the class skill value with a * for class skills you have not yet trained. These include, Craft, Intimidate, KN: dungeoneering, KN: engineering, Profession, Ride, Survival and Swim.
- You could go through and mark the -1 on your INT skills, where needed. However, since the 'missing' -1's appear on untrained class skills, it's not as critical. You can also ask a judge about deleting untrained class skills you don't intend to ever train.

This advances you to SO CLOSE for your non-judge approval. Just a quick edit and I'll stamp ya. :)

RunGord

First Post
OK those changes have been made. I implemented all of them, just in case. And you're right, even with the heavy ammunition it's all still a light load for our stocky no-neck grunt.

Aura

Explorer
Excellent, all looks good.

STAMP! Uff has his non-judge APPROVAL.

What this means is now you need a judge for final review and approval, then you will have overall character approval. However, in the mean time, you are allowed to venture into the Dun Wright Inn thread, introduce yourself, and engage in roleplay with anyone that shows they are present by responding. I'll move your character to the correct location.

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=6749888]RunGord[/MENTION], since Aura's done all the heavy lifting of the first approval the second should come along fairly soonish. If I were you I would put Uff in the Dunn Wright Inn thread (with an awesome entry post, but hey, no pressure!) and then send perrinmiller a private message asking if there is any way you could be included in the 1st level adventure he started recently. The answer may be no but can't hurt to ask.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Uff:

• Racial Ability Bonus not indicated - Assume it's STR (Fixed)
  • Nothing Else

Except you might want to spend that last 44 GP. LPF has 100% Buy Back, so unless it's an expendable item you can sell it and not lose any value. So your best bet is to spend all of your money on those "better to have 'em and not need 'em than need 'em and not have 'em" items . . .

Nothing in this keeps Uff from being approved, so I'll give him his Judges stamp - APPROVED - go forth and adventure, young man!

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Also went through and cleaned up Uff's formatting a bit. Biggest change was I moved the list of equipment in his three kits to descriptions at the bottom to get them out of the way of the numbers, just to make reviews easier. I did a few other things minor things as well just to make stuff line up better so it's easier to pick out the important bits.

Remove ads