Character Submission Thread

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
~~ Brief Interlude/Hijack ~~
But yeah ... I was surprised at how much I just didn't like the magus.

I've tried three times to get a Magus I liked, and just haven't been able to do it. They just don't seem . . . done? . . . solid? . . . effective? I don't know why exactly, just that every one I've tried to play has left me feeling :erm:

~~ We now return you to your regularly scheduled Character Submissions. ~~

Aura

Explorer
Final Look: Rhas Ironeyes

Everything is looking good. STAMP! Rhas has his first APPROVAL of two.

It bugs me how feat starved this build is, even for a frickin' fighter. There's a feat tax of 2 just to make a crossbowman instead of an archer, and that kind of ticks me off, but I'm not giving a dwarf a longbow. Bows are for those elf sissies.

Ya, I know how you feel. Getting taxed to have a certain look kinda sucks. Hopefully, the end result will feel better than Anakin did.

Satin Knights

First Post
Rhas Ironeyes has his second APPROVAL, so he is ready to go. That makes both of the crispy corpses replaced in the Kaedyn's Quest game so it can continue on.

jkason

First Post
Perusing the "Awaiting Approval" tagged characters, it looks like the only one currently waiting is Soz, who doesn't seem to have a player attached? Is that actually in need of review, or is it bogus?

GlassEye

Adventurer
The original creator of the page, Posr.b, doesn't appear to have done anything on it since late September when it was first created. SK apparently did some corrections in October. Since it has been 4.5 months I think it is pretty safe to assume it is an abandoned character and that the Awaiting Approval tag could be removed.

SloppyJoe

First Post
Interested player !

Hi all :)

I was looking for a PBP site and stumpled onto yours. I would very much like to join the fray (with a ranged rogue with a couple of ninja tricks up his sleave).

Brief info about me !

I am 30 yrs old, working as a Medico Technician and simply love RPG's, started with dungeons and dragons 2nd edition. My first game was when I was 13. Wow... that's 17 yrs ago !

Anyways, let me know if its alright to join and roll a character :).

All the best to you and yours, SloppyJoe

Systole

First Post
Hi all :)

I was looking for a PBP site and stumpled onto yours. I would very much like to join the fray (with a ranged rogue with a couple of ninja tricks up his sleave).

Brief info about me !

I am 30 yrs old, working as a Medico Technician and simply love RPG's, started with dungeons and dragons 2nd edition. My first game was when I was 13. Wow... that's 17 yrs ago !

Anyways, let me know if its alright to join and roll a character :).

All the best to you and yours, SloppyJoe

Just head over to the wiki and get a character going. When you've got it up, post it to the Character Submissions thread. That's all it takes.

Remove ads