Character Submission Thread

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Mechanically, Autumn Foxfire is good to go! Something to consider is that Harran elves revere the Harran forest itself and the Green Man as deities; therefore, it is possible that her adoptive parents would have held such beliefs and probably passed them onto her. Could be an interesting way to go with it.

I changed it. Originally I picked against this because those elves are evil. But maybe the forest itself is neutral, but the elves just came to power. Who knows....

It would be interesting if she were to meet Drev, the eidalon of oneof GlassEye's character.

bffs!!

MerryMortician

Explorer
Since those are above Lv 1, do second approvals need to be by judges? I may have some time tomorrow.

Sorry for the false start. I will be busy tomorrow night but will try to take a look at Weylyn sometime after tomorrow. The task is daunting (just because I've never seen a bloodrager before so I'll have to research the PFSRD) but the challenge is enticing.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Submitting my second character, Maenor Thandgur for approval.

I like it! The only issue I found is that Maenor has seven 1st level spells in his book when he should start with six. Decide and cut one and I'll mark him approved. And too bad you already have a character in my low level adventure; this guy would be a welcome addition.

So, Not Yet.

ealt

Explorer
Went ahead and removed Mirror Strike, giving Maenor 6 first level spells. Let me know if I messed up, I'm a tad impaired at the moment. :p

Aura

Explorer
I took a quick look at Rak'tan. The biggest first issue, and one that effects the rest of the character throughout, is the issue of Ability Score Costs. You need to use table 1-1 from page 16 of core for the costs of your abilities (they grow progressively more expensive at the upper levels). I'll summarize it here:

7 = -4 points
8 = -2 points
9 = -1 points
10 = 0 points
11 = 1 point
12 = 2 points
13 = 3 points
14 = 5 points
15 = 7 points
16 = 10 points
17 = 13 points
18 = 17 points

You'll want to make changes as appropriate and let us know when you have it the way you like it.

Remove ads