Character Submission Thread

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Does this mean Cassandra's fully approved? :eek:

She'll still need one more approval before she can earn XP and such, but since the first was from a judge, the second can be from anyone who cares to do the review. I might be able to get to it tomorrow or Friday if someone else doesn't beat me to it. But she's free to RP in the Dunn Wright Inn.

stanleyindraven

First Post
Reviewing Frederick:
1. Need to choose Open or Closed background (i.e. can GMs bring in stuff about your past) - Open
2. Eventually, you should upload a picture of Frederick. I've added a placeholder, which just happens to bear a striking resemblance to the incomparable Gordon Liu in The 36 Chambers of Shaolin, which by the way is one of the greatest kung fu movies ever made, if not THE greatest kung fu movie ever made. There's a reason Tarantino brought Liu in to play Johnny Mo in Kill Bill 1 and Pai Mei in Kill Bill 2. - Yes, this new picture will do nicely.
3. Belier's Bite is Golarion-specific and is not approved for LPF. You will need to choose a different feat or else propose Belier's Bite as an LPF-approved feat. - Well, then, Panther Style it is.
4. You're missing a feat. You get the normal 1st level, the monk 1st level bonus, and the human bonus, plus Stunning Fist and Improved Unarmed. That's a total of 5, and you have only 4. - Note: Taken by Wanderer Archtype. has been added.

Unfortunately, 3 and 4 are dealbreakers, so NOT YET.

Additional, smaller stuff:
5. In my opinion, the points you've spent in Int and Cha migh be better spent elsewhere -- monks are already multiple-ability dependent, and you're squeezing him even more. - Taken under advisement, still, I like my choices.
6. Wis gets added to AC. Fixed. Oh you had it in as Misc. My bad. - Sorry, the place I usually categorize it to be in.
7. Skill bonus is Racial, not favored class. Fixed. - Well, thank you.
8. Ranged weapon of some sort is strongly recommended. - Sling added.
9. Buyback in LPF is 100%, so there's no reason not to spend spend spend. A potion of CLW is always better than 50 gp in your pocket. - Check, good idea. Fixed.

Hope it is more in order now. Thank you for your suggestions and help.

Systole

First Post
We're getting there. Fixed your CMD, which should have had WIS in it. I also reformatted some stuff. You do need to add in class skill bonuses where appropriate.

I'm pretty sure you're good enough to head to the inn and RP if you care to, but I can't approve or disapprove at my current level of sobriety.

thechosen2nd

First Post
I believe my character, Kris Swiftfoot, is ready to be examined for approval. Would someone be willing to give it a look?

Thanks!

A couple of side notes:

- I am looking for a good picture to use, but I haven't found anything online that I really like, and may end up just drawing one myself. We'll see.

- My animal companion is a small cat, but I don't really think the "sprint" ability fits with an Ocelot as well as it might with a cheetah or leopard (in terms of fluff as well as in terms of crunch.) I was wondering if I could replace that ability with something else. Maybe a climb speed, pounce, or a bonus to stealth? Just a thought. I would be happy with sprint too.

EDIT: so it won't let me post a link yet since I haven't posted on this forum 10 times yet. Any suggestions other than "go make 10 posts somewhere else in this forum?"

Systole

First Post
Couldn't find an exact match, but here are a few that are sort of close.

[sblock=Pictures] 414px-Half-Elf_Druid.jpg
elf_by_sandara.jpg
elf_druid_of_the_hawk_by_scarecrowlover-d5atyqp.jpg
r169_457x256_1307_Femme_fatale_2d_fantasy_girl_female_woman_portrait_elf_warrior_picture_image_d.jpg
portrait-of-an-elf-female-with-tattoos-on-face-and-earring-and-necklace-285x175.jpg
Shalelu.jpg[/sblock]

thechosen2nd

First Post
Ooh I do rather like that last one. I think I'll go with that. I just wish I could find a good one with a laughing, or at least happy looking elf. They all just seem to be so stern or regal, and that's not my character at all.

Remove ads